Lemon Lime Twist
Whether you are in love with Lemon Lime Twist or you're still on the fence with this new Stampin' Up! In Color, I think you'll love today's projects!
Which is your favorite? Please tell me in a comment below!
Card instructions, supply lists and measurements follow.
If I've inspired you and now you are in love with Lemon Lime Twist, just click on a picture at the end of my post to order any supplies you might need for these projects.
Thinking of you Card
- Stamp Sets – Colorful Seasons (143726)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Rich Razzleberry (115316); Old Olive (100702)
- Stamp Pads – Rich Razzleberry (126950); Old Olive (126953); Lemon Lime Twist (144086)
- Misc. – Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies (143751); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Whisper White: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (scored at 4 1/4″) 2 3/8” x 4” 1/2″ x 2″
- Rich Razzleberry: 2 7/8” x 4 1/2″ 2” x 2 1/2″ 5/8” x 2”
- Old Olive: 2 5/8” x 4 1/4″
- Use Lemon Lime Twist ink to stamp the detailed leaf image onto the Whisper White card base starting on the outside edges and working towards the middle.
- Adhere the Rich Razzleberry mat at an angle onto the stamped card base.
- Using Rich Razzleberry ink stamp off once onto scrap paper and then stamp the solid leaf image in the center of the Whisper White rectangle.
- Use Lemon Lime Twist ink to stamp the solid leaf image angled onto either side of the Rich Razzleberry leaf.
- Use Old Olive ink to stamp the detailed leaf image over the solid Lemon Lime Twist leaves.
- Adhere the fully stamped piece onto the Old Olive mat.
- Use Rich Razzleberry ink to stamp the sentiment onto the strip of Whisper White and then adhere this onto the Rich Razzleberry strip of cardstock.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the art piece to the card base. Use Dimensionals to also adhere the sentiment.
- Using the detailed leaf die from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits cut out one Rich Razzleberry leaf and adhere this with Multipurpose Liquid Glue over the stamped Rich Razzleberry leaf.
- Finish with 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Happy Birthday Card
- Stamp Sets –N/A
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730) Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Paper (144145) Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock (144124)
- Stamp Pads – N/A
- Misc. –Layering Circle Framelits (141705) Happy Birthday Thinlits (143700) Lemon Lime Twist Finely Woven Ribbon (144135) 2017-19 In Color Bitty Bows (144217)
- Whisper White cardstock 11” x 5.5”
- Foil Frenzy Specialty Paper 4” x 5.25”
- Scrap Foil Frenzy specialty paper 3.5” x 3.5”
- Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock 3.5” x 3.5”
- Score and Fold the 11” x 5.5” piece of whisper white cardstock
- Cut piece of Lemon Lime Twist foil frenzy specialty paper to 4” x 5.25”
- Die Cut the 3.5” x 3.5” inch piece of Foil frenzy with largest circle in the layering circles collection
- Die Cut the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock with the Happy Birthday Thinlit
- Wrap length of Lemon Lime Twist finely woven ribbon top to bottom as seen in photo on the 4” x 5.25” piece of Foil Frenzy specialty designer paper
- Adhere the 4” x 5.25” piece of Foil Frenzy specialty paper to front of scored and folder whisper white cardstock
- Add die cut circle foil side down to cardfront
- Add die cut Happy Birthday to circle
- Add lemon lime twist bitty bow to Happy Birthday
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are now in love with Lemon Lime Twist.