Hello stampers! I’m sure you’ve heard that a lot of the retiring bundles are going fast but Balloon Adventures Bundle from Stampin’ Up! is still available!
My featured card today was made with this versatile stamp set and thinlits dies. Don’t you just love the bright colors?!
Did you know that our bundles are available at a 10% discount? AND the images in the stamp set coordinate perfectly with the thinlits dies. Just in case you also need the measurements for the dies, here they are:
- detailed balloon: 2 9/16″ x 3 7/16″
- largest outline balloon: 1 5/8″ x 2 3/16″
- smallest outline balloon: 1 1/16″ x 1 7/16″
- largest cloud: 2 1/8″ x 1″
- next largest cloud: 1 3/6″ x 1 3/16:
- next to smallest cloud: 5/8″ x 7/16″
- smallest cloud: 3/4″ x 7/16″
- small heart: 15/16″ x 7/8″
- small rectangle: 1/8″ x 1/2″
- balloon pieces (made to fit behind large, detailed balloon) in order from top to bottom: 2 15/16 x 5/16″, 2 1/2″ x 3/4″, 2 3/8″ x 5/8″, 1 3/4″ x 1/4″, 1 1/4″ x 1/4″, 1/2″ x 3/8″
This card is easy to produce “assembly line” style; instead of making just one, why not make a bunch and then you’ll have birthday cards ready to go every month! Here are the supplies, measurements and instructions. All you need is to click on a picture at the end of this post and order your supplies! Easy…peasy…done!
- Stamp Sets – Balloon Adventures (142823-Photopolymer)
- Card Stock – Tangerine Tango (111349), Whisper White (100730), Party Animal Designer Series Paper (142738), Pacific Point (111350), Crushed Curry (131199)
- Stamp Pads – Pacific Point (126951), Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
- Misc. – Basic Black Baker’s Twine (134576), Balloon Bouquet (140609), Banner Triple Punch (138292), Dimensionals (104430), Liquid Multipurpose Glue (110755), Bone Folder (102300)
- Bundle & Save 144708 Stamp Set & Framelits
- Tangerine Tango 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
- Crushed Curry, Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango scraps
- Party Animal Designer Series Paper 3 @ 1 x 4-1/4
- Stamp balloons in black ink on Crushed Curry, Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango card stock and punch with Balloon Bouquet Punch.
- Glue two balloons to Whisper White layer with liquid glue and the third one with a Dimensional.
- Stamp greeting on front with Pacific Point ink.
- Punch the ends of the Party Animal Designer Series Paper strips with the Banner Triple Punch and adhere to card front as shown – trimming each one so they are staggered.
- Tie Basic Black Baker’s Twine on the center balloon.
- Use the Bone Folder to pull the twine through like your curling ribbon to get it to curl.
TIP: if you die-cut several of the different cloud images using a 1/4 sheet of cardstock (any color-I use one of my least favorite colors so I don’t waste my go to colors…lol) and use this as a mask to put cloud images onto a background. Use Soft Sky or Pool Party inks and it will really look like clouds floating by!
Don’t delay! Grab your Balloon Adventures bundle today!
p.s. If you didn’t see Wednesday’s post, check it out for another card idea!