Hey stampers! Its seems like most of the cards I’ve been creating lately are for birthdays. Today’s sample, Confetti Celebration Simple Birthday Card, is easy to put together and Stampin’ Up!’s Large Letters make personalization a breeze! I love our Lemon Lime Twist In Color, especially with this Night of Navy Background.
Did you know that you can get these for free along with a ton of other stuff. How?
The CRAZY INSANE sign up special that runs only through July 31. Sign up for $99 and you get $125.00 worth of merchandise, at LEAST $100 worth of business supplies (if you want to try it out – includes eight brand new catalogs!), an Essentials Kit with five terrific tools valued at $52 and a sneak peek stamp set from the Holiday Catalog – worth $20. It costs you more NOT to get this deal than it does to get it! 🙂
If you do grab up this offer, you will be an official demonstrator on August 1 which means…………wait for it………….…………you get to preorder available products from the Holiday Catalog ON August 1 right along with all the other demos!
Yes, I have had a lot of people sign up – the deal is just too TIGGERIFFIC to pass up . In case you are wondering, NO, you do NOT have to start a business if you don’t want to. Many people sign up “just for the discount” (did I mention that you get 20% off everything in the catalog as long as you are a demo?) but decide later to actually run a business.. I was actually one of those “kit-nappers” but now I am a proud Stampin’ Up! business owner and I wouldn’t trade it for the world!
Grab this deal before it goes away at midnight tonight!
Here are the instructions for today’s project…happy stamping friends!
- Stamp sets: Confetti Celebration (clear 142034, wood 141510)
- Ink: Versamark (102283)
- Paper: Night of Navy (100867), Lemon Lime Twist (144245)
- Accessories: SNAIL adhesive (104332), Big Shot (143263), Magnetic Platform (130658), Large Numbers Framelits Dies (140622), Lemon Lime Twist Finely Woven Ribbon (144135), Multipurpose Adhesive sheets (144106), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Night of Navy: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”; 1 1/2” x 5 1/4”)
- Lemon Lime Twist: 4” x 5 1/4”; two pieces 1 1/4” x 2 1/4”
- Lemon Lime Twist Finely Woven Ribbon – 15”
- Multipurpose Adhesive sheet: two pieces 1 1/4” x 2 1/4”
- Fold Night of Navy cardstock in half and score to create card base.
- Ink ‘let’s celebrate’ stamp using Versamark and stamp several times over Lemon Lime Twist card front. Adhere to card front.
- Adhere Night of Navy strip across card front.
- Adhere each Multipurpose Adhesive piece to the matching piece of Lemon Lime Twist card stock.
- Die-cut the two numbers from the Lemon Lime Twist layers. Adhere to card front.
- To complete, tie bow using Lemon Lime Twist Finely Woven Ribbon and attach to card front using two Mini Glue Dots.