Hey Stampers! Busy weekend for us, getting ready for our vacation to Spain. We were blessed to earn the Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip to the Mediterranean last year and we spent a few extra days in Barcelona. We decided right there and then, we would be going back this year. Spain is home to many fabulous vineyards so today’s card “Is Your Glass Half Empty or Half Full?” seems totally appropriate, don’t you agree?
I am definitely a “purple queen” so Rich Razzleberry fit the bill for this card! Notice the shading on the wine bottles and inside the glasses. Our new Stampin’ Blends markers make this so very easy. My preferred coloring style is to lay down the lighter color first, and then highlight with the darker shade. Each marker has both a light and dark shade. You can also mix and match colors for another effect.
Here’s a short video that explains some of the features and benefits.
The next video shows you some of the basics of blending with the new markers.
I also have short Facebook LIVE video about a special gift I have for everyone who orders the full set of available Blends from me! I’ve already given several out and the ladies LOVE it! You can also order the new Stampin’ Blends as part of a starter kit and get all of them for only $99 plus tax and shipping is FREE! Check out my Girls, INK team. Any questions about this, please give me a shout.
In case you have some “winey” friends (haha), here are the instructions so you can send out to your buddies! All supplies may be ordered anytime at my online store.
- Stamp Sets: Half Full (144996)
- Card Stock: Whisper White (100730); Rich Razzleberry (115316)
- Stamp Pads: Rich Razzleberry (126950); Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc: Stampin’ Blends: Rich Razzleberry Dark (144583) Light (144584), Old Olive Dark (144573), Light(144574), Ivory (144606), Cherry Cobbler Dark (144575), Bronze (144607); Wink of Stella (141897); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Foam Adhesive Strips (141825)
- Whisper White: 5” x 3 3/4”; 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”; 4” x 5 1/4” for the inside.
- Rich Razzleberry: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” scored at 4 1/4”
- Score and fold the Rich Razzleberry card base at 4 1/4” and adhere the 4” x 5 1/4” piece inside.
- Stamp the sentiment in the upper right of the 5” x 3 3/4” panel and adhere it to the front of the card.
- On the remaining piece of Whisper White, stamp two wine bottles and two glasses and the grapes from the corner of the wine tag.
- With the Stampin’ Blends, color one wine bottle in Old Olive with a Cherry Cobbler top and the other wine bottle with Rich Razzleberry and Bronze top. Color the wine glasses with Rich Razzleberry and Ivory. Stamp the grapes with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive.
- Fussy cut the pieces as shown. Add Foam adhesive strips to the bottles and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the glasses and grapes.
- Place the pieces on the card as shown.
- Add Wink of Stella to the bottle tops, the wine and the grapes.
- On the inside panel (not shown here), stamp a row of the small wine glasses and color with the Ivory and Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends. If desired, add the sentiment “May your Glass Always be Half Full.”