Hey stampers! I am loving our “coffee” suite of products; so many choices for cute projects! I’ve titled today’s project Coffee Café Life Happens Coffee Helps.
This little holder can be filled with any kind of treats and the recipient will be thrilled to dive right in!
Instructions follow below. You can click on any picture to go right to my ordering site to shop for any products you might need.
We are re-vamping a few things here on the blog so things might look “out of whack” for a day or two but we’ll be back to normal soon!
- Stamp Sets – Coffee Café (143677)
- Card Stock – Early Expresso (119686); Shimmery White (101910)
- Stamp Pads – Old Olive (126953)
- Misc. – Coffee Break Designer Series Paper (144155); 6” Old Olive Mini Chevron Ribbon (144196); Tombow adhesive (110755); 2” circle punch (133782); 1 ¾” circle punch (119850)
- Card Stock: Early Expresso 2 ½ x 2 ½”; Shimmery White 2 x 2”; DSP 6 x 6”,
- Fold 6 x 6” Designer Paper in half – corner to corner.
- With the point folded towards the top, fold the left hand side to meet the right.
- Fold in the right side to meet the left.
- Fold the top corner over.
- Stamp the greeting in Old Olive ink onto the Shimmery White cardstock. Punch out with 1 ¾” circle punch.
- Punch 2” circle out of Early Expresso.
- Fold ribbon in half and attach to back of Early Expresso circle. Layer greeting on top and adhere all layers to the front of the treat pack.
- Fill with treat!
Hope you enjoyed my Coffee Café Life Happens Coffee Helps sample today! If you missed yesterday’s, click here.