Daisy Punch Back in Stock! Oh happy day! 🙂
Stampin’ Up! totally missed the boat on how popular this would be with the 50,000 global demonstrators during our new catalog preorder period! It went on backorder soon after our 2017-2018 Annual catalog debuted. 🙁
BUT 🙁 faces can now be 🙂 once again!The shelves are stacked with a new supply of the stamp sets and punches in this bundle (products can be purchased separately but you score a 10% discount if you purchase the bundle):
Look at some of the fun ideas using these products:
One way to make your daisies “pop” is to use a bone folder to curl the ends of your punched daisies. This really gives a life-like quality to your paper flowers!
Today I’m sharing the instructions for the second card pictured above. I love using fun folds like this one in my cards; what fold is your favorite? Leave a comment and maybe even a photo to share with my followers.
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730), Gold Foil (132622), Calypso Coral (122925), Daffodil Delight (119683), Delightful Daisy DSP (144137)
- Stamp Pads – Tranquil Tide (144085)
- Misc. – Daisy Delight Bundle (145361),Big Shot (143263), Layering Circles Framelits (141705), Stitched Framelits (145372), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Dimensionals (104430), Gold Faceted Gems (144141), 1/2” circle punch (119689), Petal Burst Embossing folder (141493)
- Whisper White 5 ½ x 8 ½” (score and fold at 4 ¼”), 5 3/8 x 4 1/8”, 3 x 6”
- 3 x 3” Gold foil
- 3 x 3” Calypso Coral
- scrap of Daffodil delight
- 2 x 5 3/8” Delightful Daisy DSP
- Stamp Thank You with Tranquil Tide on bottom center of card base.
- Emboss the 5 3/8 x 4 1/8” Whisper White with Petal Burst Embossing Folder.
- Attach the DSP to the backside of the embossed cardstock. Have the side that you want to show on the outside of the card facing up.
- Cut up 1 5/8” from the center of the Whisper White layer (2 11/16”). Score and fold from the top of the cut to the bottom corners of the card. Fold these up and attach with dimensionals. Use snail to attach this layer to the card base.
- Using framelits – cut a 2” scallop out of gold foil, 1 7/8” stitched circle out of Coral Calypso cardstock. Punch ½” circle from Daffodil Delight cardfstock.
- Punch 2 daisies from Whisper White cardstock. Use snail adhesive to attach the 2 daisies. Attach Daffodil Delight circle to center of daisy.
- Layer Calypso Coral circle onto gold foil scallop. Use dimensionals to attach to center of card. Add Daisy with a dimensional. Add a Faceted gem to center of daisy.
If the daisy punch is on your wish list, I would purchase it today. The punch is so popular it could become unavailable again soon and Stampin’ Up! won’t receive another shipment until late July.
Click on a picture below to order any of the products used in today’s project.