I’ll be very sad if the 5/8″ Flower Trim featured in our Spring Catalog does not carry over to our 2013-2014 Catalog. I just love it and am using it in today’s project. (In case you think I have missed something, I do know that Easter has passed, but I think this would make a perfect Mother’s Day Card, so just change the sentiment and you’re all set)!
Crumb Cake Cardstock – 8 ½” x 5 ½”
Tea for Two DSP (lime) – 5 ½” x 1 ½”
Tea for Two DSP (coral) – 1” x 5”
Scrap Pieces (sizes are all min.):
Very Vanilla Cardstock – 3 ½” x 2 ½”
½ Paper Doily
1 Flower Trim piece
Approx. 4 ¼” Delicate Details Tape
8” Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine
Oh, Hello Stamp Set
Wacky Words Stamp Set
So Saffron Ink Pad
Soft Suede Ink Pad
Calypso Coral Stampin’ Write Marker
Lucky Limeade Stampin’ Write Marker
Mini Glue Dots
1. Fold the Crumb Cake Cardstock in half with a Bone Folder.
2. Adhere the Tea for Two DSP to the card with SNAIL Adhesive.
3. Adhere the ½ Paper Doily to the card with SNAIL Adhesive.
4. Dove tail the ends of the Calypso Coral Polka Dot DSP and adhere it to the card with SNAIL Adhesive.
5. Adhere the Delicate Details Tape to the card.
6. Tie a bow in the Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine and attach it to the card with a Mini Glue Dot.
7. Stamp the chevron oval in So Saffron Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock – die cut with the Oval Framelit, sponge the edges with Soft Suede Ink and a Stampin’ Sponge.
8. Stamp “Happy Easter” in Soft Suede Ink on the chevron oval.
9. Ink up the stem and leaf with a Lucky Limeade Stampin’ Write Marker and stamp it on the chevron oval.
10. Attach the oval to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
11. Color the Flower Trim with the Cameo Coral Stampin’ Write Marker and attach the flower trim piece.
This is only one way to color the Paper Trim. I have a YouTube Video that will show you some others.
If you’d like to feature one of your projects as a Guest Blogger, leave me a comment and we’ll make it happen!