Each Stampin' Up! demonstrator is an independent business woman who runs her own business as she sees fit. Every person has her own reasons for having a business and her own goals for what she wants to do with it or achieve through it.
- Some may simply want to be able to buy their Stampin' Up! products and supplies at the wholesale price.
- Others want to bring some extra money into the house to support the family budget while also earning fabulous annual incentive trips to places like Bermuda or Fiji and cruises to Alaska, the Caribbean, and the Mediterranean.
- Maybe the, “why”, is making enough money to allow you to support a special cause through your church or some other organization.
- You may want to build a business that will eventually support your family and give you options beyond the 60-hour work week.
Whatever YOUR reasons, Girls, INK is there to help you. Girls, INK is our group of fabulous demonstrators in the Stamp Maven family. We work together to support each other's businesses. Girls, INK is growing and changing as we do. Just some of what is available right now is:
- Monthly Team Gathering (in Wylie, TX) with stamping and sharing
- Team Facebook Group
- Team recognition and incentives throughout the year
- One on one training and career development for business-minded stampers
- Quarterly retreats and group events
When you join Stampin' Up! through me or through any of my downline demonstrators, you automatically become a member of Girls, INK. Participation in any of our events or programs is completely voluntary – you take what you need and leave the rest.