Great news…there are new Saleabration choices that just have been added! Sad news… we will soon be saying goodbye to 2015-2017 In Color Mint Macaron…sniff, sniff! This is my favorite In Color from that collection. Of course, all the beautiful colors in that set will be saying adieu as well.
BUT…it's not too late to make sure you can continue to make projects like this using YOUR favorite 2015-2017 In Color, whichever one that is! Just click on a pic below to see the product used.
- Stamp Sets – Falling Flowers (139553w,139556c); Greatest Greetings (140703w,140706c)
- Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (140272)
- Stamp Pads – Mint Macaron (138326); Smoky Slate (131179)
- Misc. – Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper (142778); 3/8” Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon (141656); 2015-2017 In Color Doilies (141674); Pearl Basic Jewels (119247); 2” Circle punch (133782); Wink of Stella-Gold (141898); Wink of Stella – Clear (141897); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Dimensionals (104430)
- Thick Whisper White CS: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Ribbon: 10”
- Fold Thick Whisper White cardstock in half to form card base.
- Punch 2” circle from card front.
- Stamp ‘flourish’ image several times across card front using Mint Macaron ink.
- Stamp ‘sentiment’ using Smoky Slate ink.
- Tie ribbon around card front as shown.
- Center In Color Doily inside punched circle and adhere to inside of card base using Mini Glue Dots.
- Fussy cut a flower from the Succulent Garden DSP then paint with Wink of Stella – Clear. Add to center of doily with a Dimensional.
- Add Pearl Basic Jewels to flower center.
- Splatter card front with Wink of Stella – Gold by tapping handle.
If you order right away, you can also still get a free Saleabration product for every $50 purchase…NEW SAB choices have just been added!
Thanks for popping in today and I hope you score some Saleabration freebies right away! If you enjoyed this post, here's another one you might enjoy! 🙂