Stampin’ Up! has provided many new friendships,
amazing trips, training, income, and so much more.
Helping others on my team reach their goals is a source of great joy to me.
I love my job! Who wouldn’t love getting paid to craft with friends? If you’ve ever considered becoming a demonstrator, now could be a great time!
- Would you be excited to make money while stamping?
- How about setting your own schedule?
- Maybe having the opportunity to order upcoming products before anyone else?
- Getting to do something you love with friends who do, too?
- Or even just getting your stamping “stuff” for free?
If any of these ideas make you nod your head,
then Stampin’ Up! may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Some of the benefits of being on my team include:
- Enjoy the support and friendship of not only myself as your direct upline, but of the entire “Girls, INK” team.
- Potential for income, either part or full-time.
- Work on YOUR schedule, around YOUR family.
- Build life-long friendships.
- Participate in online groups such as my team Facebook group, Stampin’ Connection, and more.
- Learn both creative and business skills at demonstrator events, such as team meetings, Stampin’ Up! sponsored training events, our team large events. (Attendance at any of these events is totally optional, of course…).
- During your first six months as a new demonstrator you earn bonus Flex Points when you meet sales and recruiting targets. Those are points you can redeem for product, trips, and other rewards. That is optional too, but totally worth doing.
- The Stampin’ Success Magazine, (Exclusively for Demonstrators, this quarterly magazine is filled with great ideas, beautiful samples, the latest promotions, and demonstrator recognition.)
- Opportunity to pre-order products before they are available to the general public.
- Benefit from a 20+% discount on all your purchases.
- Earn hostess rewards for yourself.
- Potential to earn cash bonuses based on sales, recruiting, and your own team’s performance.
You might have a few questions; here are answers to the most frequently asked:
Do I have to maintain inventory? NO! This is one thing that sets Stampin’ Up! apart from other direct sales companies.
Do I have to recruit other demonstrators? This is an option that is totally up to you. Stampin’ Up! pays us directly as we help others achieve “their” goals, but this part of the business opportunity is totally optional!
What are some things Stampin’ Up! provides its demonstrators?
- A Demonstrator website with demonstrator resources and online ordering
- A full color magazine with creative and business ideas just for demonstrators
- A 1-800 number that is staffed with helpful employees whose only job is to serve demonstrators
- Demonstrator group events like Convention, local training sessions, and more
- A Business Website available for a small monthly fee where you can share your business with others, including customer online ordering
What if I don’t meet the minimums or things change for me and I quit? You may stop at any time and will not be penalized. You simply stop placing orders. However, there are many benefits to remaining an active demonstrator.
Ready to join me?
You can sign up right now! CLICK HERE
Even if my Stampin’ Up! team isn’t for you right now…I’d love to be your demonstrator!
Please do join my email newsletter list so I can let you know of fun upcoming events and specials each month. (You’ll also receive a really cool free project!)
I look forward to getting to know you and sharing all the fun of being part of Stampin’ Up!