I don’t know about you, but I LOVE the Winter Olympics! The summer games are thrilling as well, but something about watching downhill skiers go through those moguls at extreme speeds is so exciting! SO…..Let’s Play Olympic Trivia For A Prize! Be the first person to leave a comment below with the correct answers to the following ten Olympic Trivia questions and you’ll receive your choice of any $25 stamp set for free! Ready…Set…GO!
- Which athlete was known as “America’s Sweetheart”?
- Which athlete was known for her bubbly personality and gorgeous, engaging smile?
- In which Olympics did #2 compete and in which city was it held?
- Which sportscaster recently retired from his role in broadcasting from the Olympics?
- Which athlete became America’s first female golf celebrity?
- How many medals did the US win (total number) at the third Olympic Games held in St. Louis, Missouri?
- What is the only Olympic event in which a mother and daughter both competed?
- Which athlete has won the most Olympic medals to date?
- Before it begins its trip through 20 countries, where does the journey of the Olympic Torch begin?
- Blue, red, and green are three colors of the rings in the Olympic Flag. What are the other two?
BONUS QUESTION: if you get this correct, I’ll throw in a pack of gold faceted gems! 🙂
In which sport did my older brother compete in the Olympic Trials?
If no one gets all the correct answers before then, contest will end at 11:59 on Sunday evening (CST). Whoever has the most correct answers will win the prize/s. In case of a tie, I will contact those involved with a tie-breaker question.
Have fun and enjoy the opening ceremony tonight!