Hey stampers! Continuing on today with my Valentine theme. Check out this Love is in the Air Mail card designed using Love Notes Framelits.
This adorable card is another project that would make any “love” occasion special, not just Valentine's Day. As a matter of fact, one of the things I love most of all about Stampin' Up! stamp sets and dies is their versatility! I know I will be using these dies (and the coordinating stamp set Sealed with Love) throughout the year, not just for Valentine's Day!
You might also want to check out yesterday's post for a collage frame idea using the Love Notes Framelits.
Supply list, measurements, and instructions follow below. Just click on any picture to order.
- Stamp Sets – Suite Sentiments (142968 wood; 142971 clear)
- Card Stock – Real Red (102482); Pink Pirouette (111351);Whisper White (100730);
- Stamp Pads – Real Red (126949)
- Misc. – Gold Foil Sheets (132622); Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack (142733); Love Notes Framelits Dies (142742); Falling Petal Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (142761);Big Shot (143263);Snail Adhesive (104332); 104430 Stampin’ Dimensionals; Multipurpose Liquid Glue (101755)
- Real Red: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- DSP: 3” x 3”
- Pink Pirouette: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Whisper White: 5” x 3 ¾”
- Gold Foil Sheets: 3 ½” x 1 ¼”
- Fold the Real Red cardstock in half to form card front.
- Glue Pink Pirouette layer to the front of the card.
- Emboss the Whisper White cardstock with the Falling Petal Textured Impressions Embossing Folder using the Big Shot.
- Cut the heart edge from the Whisper White piece using the framelit die.
- Stamp the sentiment in Real Red ink at the top of the Whisper White cardstock.
- Glue Whisper White cardstock to the Pink Pirouette layer. Be careful not to glue down the hearts on the edge as they pop out. I used a bit of Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the thin edges of the hearts.
- Cut out the envelope from the Designer Series Paper and assemble.
- Cut out the heart and arrow die from the Gold Foil Sheet. Glue to the envelope.
- Pop Up on the front of the Whisper White piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.