Today I'm sharing a marbled Hello Friend card made with Berry Burst ink.
This card is so simple to create yet delivers a WOW! I'm still having so much fun using Stampin' Up!'s 2017-2019 In Colors. Have you picked a favorite yet?
The stamped matching envelope totally completes this project and will surely bring smiles to both the mail carrier and the card recipient! Here are the supplies and instructions:
- STAMPS – Hello Friend (144059 clear, 144055 wood), Marbled ( 143772 clear, 143755 wood)
- PAPER – Berry Burst (144243), Whisper White (100730),
- INK – Berry Burst (144083) Black Marker (100083)
- OTHER – Fast Fuse (129026), Delicate Doilies (141701) Whisper White Envelopes (107301)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Berry Burst 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Scored at 4 1/4”
- Berry Burst 4 x 5 ¼” and 3 7/8 x 5 1/8”
- Whisper White 1 ½ x 4”
- Stamp Marbled Background on smallest Berry Burst Panel with Berry Burst Ink
- Adhere to larger Berry Burst Panel
- Stamp Hello onto white strip in Berry Burst Ink. Stamp Friend in Black Ink.
- Adhere a small section of a doily behind white layer. Adhere to Berry Burst Panel
- Spritz with Black marker (place tip of marker in cap of marker and “flick”)
- Adhere to Berry Burst Card.
- Stamp flap of envelope with Berry Burst Ink and Marbled Background for a coordinated look.
Speaking of cards, I'm expecting some fun postcards from Thailand in my mailbox soon! Several of my demonstrator friends are either there or enroute for the annual Incentive Trip. I qualified for this trip but due to the extremely long flight and my hubby's back issues, we had to pass on this one. I know everyone will have a fabulous time. Stampin' Up! always spoils on these trips!
Stamp Slave Dave and I have already qualified for the 2018 trip to Alaska; we can't wait to cruise the Inside Passage and see the sights above! We went on the 2011 trip to Alaska and that has been the one we've enjoyed most out of all the trips we've been blessed to achieve.
Incentive trips, lifetime friendships, product pre-orders, income, free stamps, creative conferences…do any of these make your ears perk up? If so, you might find this is the perfect time to start your own Stampin' Up! business and get this new Carols of Christmas stamp set for free!
That's right, for only $99 plus tax (and you pay zip, zero, nada for shipping!) you get to choose $125 of any products in our catalog. During the month of July, you also receive the following stamping essentials kit:
|118485||D Block – you get 2 of these, one to keep and one to share with a friend!|
I honestly don't know of another business opportunity where only $99 gets you started. Just like Santa on Christmas Eve, this promotion will disappear on August 1st so don't miss it! If you have any questions, please do give me a shout.
p.s. if you enjoyed this marbled Hello Friend project, here are two more samples using the new In Color collection.