My blog posts this week are focusing on papercrafting ideas using sale-a-bration products. (If you missed yesterdays post. click here to read it).
Just a few more weeks remain to score some free stuff…like the Honeycomb Happiness Stamp Set!
This adorable little guy would be perfect on an Easter card or just to say hello to a favorite friend! The shimmer paper is perfect for watercoloring. Watercoloring takes practice but is so worth the effort. If you need some tips, feel free to give me a shout and I’ll help you get started!
- Stamp Sets: Honeycomb Happiness Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set (141288/w; 141291/c)
- Paper: Mint Macaron Cardstock (138337), Blushing Bride Cardstock (131198), Shimmery White Cardstock (101910), Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper (140557)
- Ink: Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad (140931), Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad (131172), Hello Honey Classic Stampin’ Pad (133643)
- Other: Washi Label Punch (138296), 2-1/2” Circle Punch (120906), Circles Collection Framelits (130911), Aqua Painters (103954), It’s My Party Enamel Dots (140554), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Mint Macaron Cardstock (5-1/2” x 8-1/2” card base, scored at 4-1/4”, folded to 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”)
- Blushing Bride Cardstock (4” x 5-1/4”)
- Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper (2” x 3-3/4”/striped pattern) (3” x 3-3/4” dotted pattern)
- Mint Macaron (1/2” x 4”)
- Scraps of Shimmery White & Mint Macaron cardstocks for punching & die-cutting
- Fold the Mint Macaron card base in half with fold on side.
- Layer the Birthday Bouquet Designer Paper onto the Blush Blossom cardstock; layer the ½” strip of Mint Macaron cardstock to cover “seam”.
- Stamp sentiment in Basic Black ink onto scrap of Shimmery White cardstock; punch out using the Washi Label Punch. Add a Mint Macaron It’s My Party Enamel Dot to either side of sentiment and adhere to bottom right of cardstock using Dimensionals. (Optional – sponge edges of punched piece using Blushing Bride ink.)
- Stamp chick on scrap of Shimmery White cardstock using Basic Black Archival ink. Punch out image using the 2-1/2” Circle Punch. Color in using Aqua Painters and the Blushing Bride ink for the body and the Hello Honey ink for beak & feet.
- Using the 5th largest circle framelit from the center, use your Big Shot to cut out a Mint Macaron circle. Layer Chick circle onto Mint Macaron circle and adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.