Hey stampers! I wanted to share a simple card today, one made with the Sale-A-Bration free stamp set, Tasty Truck. This has been a popular one with all my customers!
Directions, measurements and product links (including new Sale-A-Bration choices) follow at the end of this post.
Now, speaking of Sale-A-Bration…have you seen the new free choices that were just added on Tuesday? No? Here you go:
Here's some samples to check out.
I LOVE LOVE the glimmer paper. It won't last, so get on over to my online store to place your $50 order and get this 6″ x 6″ glimmer stack for free! Of course, you can place a larger order and get ALL the new items for free AND get hostess dollars to spend, too…woo hoo!!
- Stamp Sets – Tasty Trucks (143300)
- Card Stock – Whisper White Notecards and Envelopes (131527);
- Whisper White (100730)
- Ink – Basic Black (140931); Bermuda Bay (131171); Melon Mambo (126948); Smokey Slate (131179); Daffodil Delight (126944)
- Misc. – Aqua Painter (103954); ½” Circle Punch (119869); Dimensionals (104430); Paper Snips (103579)
- Whisper White Notecard & Envelope
- Whisper White: Scrap
- Stamp Truck using Basic Black Ink onto upper left of notecard
- Stamp cupcakes inside window
- Stamp an extra cupcake on Whisper White Scrap
- Punch out with ½” Circle Punch
- Stamp Greeting towards lower right of notecard using Bermuda Bay Ink
- Use thin strips of Whisper White Scrap, stamp the truck using Basic Black Ink…ensuring that the “side bar” is usable.
- Stamp greeting using Bermuda Bay Ink
- Use paper snips to cut out side bar, curing around the headlight
- Squeeze the ink pads to transfer ink into the lids
- Use aqua painters and ink from lids to color.
Use Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up side bar and cupcake pieces