I've had a lot of fun with our Sent With Love Bundle. I absolutely LOVE Calypso Coral and the Sent With Love Designer Series Paper has lots of this color in it! And, if you haven't heard, Calypso Coral will be sticking around as a new, core addition to our Subtles Collection.
Today's project combines Basic Black with Calypso Coral for a stunning, bold look on the birthday card. Hope you like it!
Whisper White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Basic Black Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”
Sent with Love DSP – 4” x 1 ½”
Sent with Love DSP – 4” x ½”
Pool Party Cardstock – 3 ¾” x ¾”
Scrap Pieces (all sizes are min.):
Calypso Coral Cardstock – 3 ½” x 3 ½”
Pool Party Cardstock – 2 ½” x 2 ½”
Whisper White Cardstock – 2” x 2”
Calypso Coral Cardstock – 1 ½” x 1 ½”
Basic Black Cardstock – 1 ½” x 1 ½”
1 Calypso Coral Polka Dot Brad
4 ½” Basic Black Polka Dot Ribbon
24” Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine
Daydream Medallion Stamp Set
Curly Cute Stamp Set
Jet Black StazOn Pad
Calypso Coral Ink Pad
Pool Party Ink Pad
Floral Frames Framelits
¾” Circle Punch
1 ¼” Circle Punch
1. Fold the Whisper White Cardstock in half with the Bone Folder.
2. Adhere the two pieces of Sent with Love DSP to the Basic Black Cardstock with SNAIL Adhesive.
3. Wrap the Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine around the Basic Black Cardstock twice and tie in a bow.
4. Cut one end of the Basic Black Polka Dot Ribbon at an angle and adhere it to the card with SNAIL Adhesive, folding the end over the cardstock edge.
5. Mount entire unit to the card with SNAIL Adhesive.
6. Stamp “Happy Birthday” in Jet Black StazOn Ink on the Pool Party Cardstock – dove tail the end and adhere to the card with SNAIL Adhesive.
7. Stamp the large and smallest medallion images in Calypso Coral Ink on Calypso Coral Cardstock. Stamp the medium medallion image in Pool Party Ink on the Pool Party Cardstock.
8. Run all of the medallion images through the Big Shot with the Floral Frames Framelits.
9. Adhere the large medallion to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
10. Punch out a 1 ¼” Whisper White Cardstock circle – attach it to the Pool Party Medallion with SNAIL Adhesive. Adhere the smallest medallion to that with SNAIL Adhesive.
11. Punch out a ¾” Basic Black Circle and adhere it to the smallest medallion with SNAIL Adhesive. Use the Paper Piercing Tool and Pierce Mat to help you set the Calypso Coral Polka Dot brad through the medallion.
12. Attach brad medallion unit to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
**if you like this project, come back on Monday night (after you've mailed off your taxes!) for a creative break and see another fun idea using the Sent With Love bundle.