Hey stampers! My Latest Online Stamping Class Tutorial Now Available! In this class you’ll make two cards and a gift tag using the new Carols of Christmas stamp set and thinlits (also available as a bundle for a 10% savings).
Here’s a short video about the class; you’ll see the projects which are exclusive to this online class.
In addition, I designed the projects with holiday cardmaking and gift giving in mind. Get a jump on the season so your stress level can decrease! Click here to get the class particulars.
Bonus Carols of Christmas Project
Another fun project you can make with Carols of Christmas follows below. Also, if you missed yesterday’s post, I featured a sampler that also uses these products. I think this versatile bundle is a great addition to any crafting collection!
Finally, once you order your bundle, please feel free to email me for other ideas!
- Stamp Sets: Carols of Christmas (144804 clear; Bundle item 146037 includes Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies ); Santa’s Sleigh (142057)
- Card Stock: Garden Green card stock (102584), Cherry Cobbler card stock (119685), Whisper White card stock 100730), Be Merry Designer Series Paper (144111), Red Glimmer Paper (121790)
- Stamp Pads: Cherry Cobbler (126966), Garden Green (126973)
- Accessories: Santa’s Sleigh Framelits Dies (140278), Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (143263), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108)
- Garden Green card stock for card base: 4 ¼” x 11”, folded in half
- Scratch piece of Garden Green big enough for the Christmas tree
- 2 pieces of Cherry Cobbler card stock: 4” X ¾”
- 1 piece of Be Merry Designer Paper: 4” X 1 ¾”
- 1 piece of Be Merry Designer Paper: 4” X 2”
- Whisper White card stock:4” X 2 ¼”
- Stamp the Deck the Halls sentiment in Cherry Cobbler on the piece of Whisper White. Make sure the sentiment is stamped to the far left of the piece of card stock.
- Stamp the Christmas tree from the Santa’s Sleigh stamp set on a scratch piece of Garden Green card stock. Cut out using the coordinating Framelit from the Santa’s Sleigh Framelits using the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine.
- Cut out the small star from Red Glimmer Paper using the star die from the Santa’s Sleigh Framelits.
- Adhere the two Cherry Cobbler strips to the back top and bottom of the Deck the Halls piece. Try to leave the same amount of border on the top and bottom.
- Attach the 4” X 1 ¾” piece of Be Merry Designer Paper to the top portion of the card base leaving a border around the three sides.
- Adhere the 4” X 2” piece of Be Merry Designer Paper to the bottom portion of the card base leaving a border around the three sides.
- Attach the Deck the Halls piece in between the two pieces of designer paper.
- Adhere the cut out Christmas tree and red star using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the front, right of the card.