Hopefully your tax return or extension is already filed, in the mail, or you will be making a run to the Post Office before midnight tonight!
Last Friday I promised you a “tax relief” project today that you could sit back enjoy or re-create yourself. This birthday card uses the Sent With Love Stamp Set and coordinating Designer Series Paper. Both can be used for scrapbooking or making handmade cards giving you so much versatility.
This fun set is only available until April 30, so if you like the projects you’ve seen you might want to consider adding it to your collection. It is also available as a digital download kit and includes:
* 8-piece SVG stamp brush set
* 12 Designer Series Papers
* 12 embellishments
Basic Grey Cardstock – 11” x 4 ¼”
Sent with Love DSP – 4” x ¾”
Sent with Love DSP – 3 ¾” x ½”
Island Indigo Cardstock – ¾” x 3 ½”
Scrap Pieces (all sizes are min.):
Whisper White Cardstock – 3” x 3”
Sent with Love DSP – 2” x 2”
Pool Party Cardstock – 1” x 1”
Sent with Love Stamp Set
Bring on the Cake Stamp Set
Basic Grey Ink Pad
2 ½” Circle Punch
1 ¾” Circle Punch
Itty Bitty Punch Pack (circle) Corner Rounder Punch
Paper Piercing Tool
Cloudy Day Embossing Folder
1 Whisper White Brad
28” Island Indigo Baker’s Twine
1. Using a bone folder to get a good crease, fold the Basic Grey Cardstock in half.
2. Round the bottom corners of the cardstock with the Corner Rounder Punch.
3. Randomly stamp the “sent with love” sentiment, the airplane and the border accents on the Basic Grey Card with Basic Grey Ink.
4. Punch out a Whisper White 2 ½” Circle and run it through the Big Shot with the Cloudy Day Embossing Folder – adhere to the card with SNAIL Adhesive.
5. Punch out a 1 ¾” Sent with Love DSP circle and an Itty Bitty Pool Party Circle – adhere the Pool Party Circle to the Sent with Love Circle with SNAIL Adhesive.
6. Use a Paper Piercing Tool and Pierce Mat to help you put a Whisper White Brad through the Pool Party Circle. Attach circle unit to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. “Flag” the ends of the Sent with Love DSP and adhere them to the card with SNAIL Adhesive.
8. Stamp “Happy Birthday” in Basic Grey Ink on the Island Indigo Cardstock – “flag” the end and attach it to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
9. Sponge the edges of the card with Basic Grey Ink and a Stampin’ Sponge.
10. Wrap the Island Indigo Baker’s Twine around the card twice and tie in a bow.
Sign up for my preferred customer newsletter to receive even more tips and
techniques. You can do that in the big circle at the top of the page.