The Hello Lovely Project Life Card Collection has so many beautiful choices, whether you want to create a memory album or whip up a bunch of cards in no time!
All of these gorgeous cards were made with different sized cards from the collection and mounted on coordinating cardstock. You’ll notice each one also has some linen thread tied around to create a finished look. The stamped sentiments are all from the Watercolor Words Stamp set.
If you’ve never heard of Project Life by Stampin’ Up!, you’ll want to check it out. I promise, if you’ve said any of these phrases to yourself at least once:
- I would love to make handmade cards, but I’m not creative
- I don’t have time to craft
- I am on a budget and can’t spend tons of money on supplies
- I don’t have room to store craft “stuff”
I have the perfect solution: #PLxSU…..Stampin’ Up! even has holiday themed card collections and accessory packs. Why not order now and get a jump on your holiday cards and/or photo organization – you’ll be glad you did! Complete instructions are below and just click on any photo to go right to my online store.
- Stamp Sets – Watercolor Words #138702
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake #120953, Soft Sky #131203
- Stamp Pads – VeraMark #102283
- Misc. – Hello Lovely Project Life Card Collection #141668, Linen Thread #104199, Copper Embossing Powder #141636, Embossing Buddy #103083, Heat Gun #129053, Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755, Dimensionals #104430.
- Crumb Cake Card Stock (Card Base)– trim to about 1/16″ larger than Soft Sky layer (or to a larger border if you choose)
- Soft Sky Card Stock (layer under for card front)– trim to about 1/16″ larger than Project Life card
- Trim Hello Lovely Project Life large card – Wreath (Card Front) to 4″ x 5 1/2″
- Dust the Wreath Hello Lovely Project Life Card (PL)with the Embossing Buddy (this will assure the Embossing Powder goes on cleanly).
- Stamp the ‘Just for you’ sentiment in VersaMark into the center of the Wreath Hello Lovely Project Life card. (Pre –trim this card as per measurements above.)
- Cover the Wreath Hello Lovely PL card with Copper Embossing Powder and set with your Heat Tool.
- Adhere the Wreath Hello Lovely PL card to the Soft Sky card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Center before glue sets.
- Wrap Linen Thread around adhered card fronts twice and finish with a small bow. Trim ends to make neat.
- Add Dimensionals to the back of the adhered card fronts and place on Crumb cake card base.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed these #HelloLovely Project Life by Stampin’ Up! samples!