Today's sample is created with the Touches of Texture Stamp Set which is one of my favorites and also uses the Tin of Cards Stamp Set. I like to use image stamp sets and then find a sentiment from a greeting set to give me more choices. Many of Stampin' Up!'s products are designed to coordinate so this makes my job much easier!
Sadly, the Tin of Cards is retiring…BUT you can still purchase it and even save 30%! (regular price -$27.00, discounted price – $18.90). This is a photopolymer stamp set which makes aligning images so easy. When we first came out with the photopolymer sets I didn't think I would like them. But, they are totally my go-to now. They are even cheaper which is great…right?
Notice how the ribbon is layered to give a special look. The bow is tied separately and attached with a glue dot. This saves on amount of ribbon and also makes the card easier to mail; no big knot to smoosh down!
Here are all the supplies used, measurements and instructions for you:
- Stamp Sets – Touches of Texture w(141934) c(143251), Designer Tin of Cards 141739)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730), Pool Party (122924), Dapper Denim (141414), Vellum (101856)
- Stamp Pads – Versamark (102283), Pool Party (126982), Flirty Flamingo (141397), Peekaboo Peach (141398), Dapper Denim (141394)
- Misc. Glue Dots (103683), Snail (104332), Big Shot (143263), Magnetic Platform (130658), Layering Circle Framelits (141705), Heat Tool (129053), Embossing Buddy (103083), Silver Emboss Powder (109131), Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon (141424), Silver 1/8” Ribbon (132137), Pearls (119247), Rhinestones (119246), Bitty Butterfly punch (129406)
- Card Stock 1: Dapper Denim 8 ½ x 5 ½
- Card Stock 2: Pool Party 5 ¼ x 4
- Card Stock 3: 5 x 3 ¾
- Using Big Shot Cut scallop Circle out (2 ½), then line up over Pool Party piece and cut circle out (1 7/8).
- Using Dapper Denim ink, stamp splatter on Pool Party layer. Using Ink colors, stamp flowers, stamp off once for the large flower and step 1, then full strength for step 2. Adhere the two layers together.
- Adhere Ribbons along left side and glue dot to back of White and Pool Party layers. Tie a bow with Dapper Denim and adhere using a glue dot.
- Pat embossing buddy in the cutout area of Dapper Denim and using Versamark ink, stamp phrase. Heat set using Silver Emboss Powder.
- Using Bitty Butterfly punch, punch a butterfly from the center scrap as well as a scrap of Vellum. Adhere to card front using a rolled glue dot.
- Adhere Rhinestones and Pearls as desired.
If you need to order any of these products, please just click on a picture below.
If you enjoyed this Touches of Texture card, you might like this one, too!