Hey stampers! I had the best weekend! Friday night I joined a dear customer who gathered friends together for a stamping “playdate”. I was invited to teach some fun techniques to stamping newbies in addition to some of her regular gang. It was so much fun! We used the Painted Harvest stamp set, still one of my faves from the Holiday Catalog. Next, I scored tickets to a Dallas Stars game in a suite! Let me tell you, that is the way to see a hockey game! Sunday, fun times with the grandcherubs and granddogs. Last, but not least, my Dallas Cowboys won! Couldn't have asked for anything more! 🙂 That brings you up to date on my weekend and now on to my project share for you today: Watercolor Resist Project Tutorial – Cheers to the Year.
Here are the project instructions and if you need any supplies, you can find everything, including Cheers to the Year stamp set, at my online store.
- Stamps – Cheers to the Year-144925 w, 144928 c
- Stampin' Up Paper–Whisper White cardstock-100730, Pacific Point-111350, Watercolor Paper- 122959
- Stampin' Up Ink–Pacific Point- 126951, Versamark-102283, Tranquil Tide ink- 144085
- Other Stampin' Up Supplies and Tools–White Stampin’ Emboss Powder-109132, Aqua Painter-103954, Foil Snowflakes-144642, Layering Circle Framelits-141705, Mini Tinsel Combo Pack-144636, Pacific Point Stitched Edge Ribbon-144199, Stampin' Dimensionals-104430, SNAIL Adhesive-104332, Mini Glue Dots- 103683, Heat Tool- 129053
- Pacific Point- 5.5”x 8.5”
- Watercolor- 5”x 3.75”
- Whisper White- scraps for die cutting
- Cut and score the Pacific Point card base
- On the Watercolor paper, stamp the snowflakes from the Cheers to the Year stamp set in Versamark ink, then sprinkle White Stampin’ Emboss powder and melt with the Heat Tool
- Use an Aqua Painter to color the Watercolor paper in Pacific Point ink; adhere the layer to the card front with SNAIL Adhesive
- Adhere a silver Foil Snowflake on top of the watercolor background with SNAIL Adhesive
- Stamp the greeting with Pacific Point ink and the circle design with Tranquil Tide ink and die cut with the scallop circle from the Layering Circles Framelits dies; adhere on top of the foil snowflake with Stampin’ Dimensionals
PS: If you need some new, fresh ideas for your cardmaking, I invite you to join me for my next Facebook LIVE class on November 16. I'll be teaching three different cards and you'll learn lots of exclusive tips and tricks. Here's one of the cards:
Information and Registration Here