Even though you might live where there is snow still on the ground, it might be windy and chilly, or you might be experiencing a thunderstorm or two, why not live like it's spring!
Spring signifies a time of renewal and new beginnings. God places signs everywhere that will give us hope, joy and feeling of being revived:
- more sunshine!
- ideal temperatures
- more hours (hopefully sunny) in a day
- adorable baby animals like ducklings, piglets and bunnies
- flowers everywhere
I for one am going to live like its spring in my card creations! I love so many of the new products in the upcoming Stampin' Up!® annual catalog, like the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper. This just screams “spring” to me!
Here are the supplies, measurements and steps to create this card. You'll be able to order everything new on May 4 so why not start your wish list now. You can even send it to me and when May 4 rolls around, I'll contact you to make sure you have everything you need!
- Stamp Sets – Sweet Ice Cream (158224)
- Cardstock –Basic White (159276); Fresh Freesia (155613); Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper (155807)
- Stamp Pads – Fresh Freesia (155611)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690); Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon (155615); Paper Trimmer (152392); Genial Gems (155500); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Basic White (base): 8 ½” x 5 ½” (score at 4 ¼”)
- Basic White (for stamping and die cutting): 3 ½” x 2 ½”
- Fresh Freesia (for layering): 5 ¼” x 4”
- Designer Series Paper (3 strips): 3 ¾” x 1 ½”
- Ribbon: 5”
- Ribbon: 9”
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half on the scored line.
- Run the small piece of Basic White cardstock thru the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies (use the 3rd die in from the smallest).
- Stamp the saying with Fresh Freesia ink.
- Attach the three pieces of Designer Series Paper to the Fresh Freesia mat with your Seal Adhesive. TIP: Place the outer two pieces first so there is an equal border on the top and the sides. Attach the final piece so it lines up with the right piece. There will be more of a gap between the first and second piece. This is where the ribbon will go.
- Attach the smaller piece of ribbon around the Fresh Freesia mat and secure at the back of the card with Seal adhesive.
- Attach the Fresh Freesia mat to the card front.
- Attach the saying with Stampin' Dimensionals to the middle of the card.
- Tie a bow with the other piece of ribbon. Add the bow to the front of the card with a glue dot.
- Add 3 jewels to the front of the card.