HAHA! I thought that headline might just grab your attention! Even though I do love my coffee, there are a few people who make the cut!
Today's project features the Nothing's Better Than stamp set. You'll also see a little bit of one of Stampin' Up!'s new In Colors, Cinnamon Cider.
Instructions follow and if you need to order anything, just click on a picture below.
- Stamp Sets – Nothing’s Better Than (152507)
- Card Stock – Early Espresso (150881); Cinnamon Cider (153078); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (147114); Cajun Craze (147085)
- Misc. – Die Cutting Machine; Love You More Than Dies (152698); Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Whisper White Faux Ribbon – Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (153620); Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue (110755); Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579); 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots (152489); 2020-2022 In Color 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (DSP) (153070)
- Early Espresso: 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”, scraps for words
- Cinnamon Cider: 2 ¼” x 4 ¼”
- Cinnamon Cider DSP: 2” x 4 ¼”
- Whisper White: 3” x 4”, 2 ½” x 1 ½”, 5 ¼” x 4”, scrap for coffee cup
- Whisper White Faux Ribbon: 12”
- Fold Early Espresso card base in half on score line. Flatten fold with bone folder.
- Die cut words, “Love you more than coffee” from Early Espresso scraps. Die cut 2 scalloped rectangles from the Stitched So Sweetly dies (see picture for sizes). Adhere words to larger scalloped rectangle using multipurpose glue (apply small dots of glue on the thicker sections). Adhere Cinnamon Cider enamel dots
- Stamp coffee cup outline image using Early Espresso ink on scrap piece of Whisper White. Stamp the inside of the coffee cup using Cajun Craze ink. Die cut shape using the coffee cup die from the Love You More Than dies. Stamp steam image using Early Espresso ink on smaller scalloped rectangle die cut. Adhere coffee cup under steam with a dimensional.
- Adhere DSP piece to Cinnamon Cider card stock. Wrap ribbon around this piece and tie with a knot. Trim ribbon ends. Adhere this piece to lower section of card front. Adhere scalloped rectangles to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp as desired on remaining piece of Whisper White card stock and adhere to inside of card.