Hey Stampers! I really can’t believe I am saying this but, 12 Weeks of Christmas is Coming October 3! You might ask, what is 12 Weeks of Christmas and why should you care it’s coming October 3?
12 Weeks of Christmas is something I’ve done for quite a few years and it is one of my most popular promotions. And, best of all, it won’t cost you a penny! This is a free, weekly email with a project tutorial for a card, bag, tag or gift item. This will help you take the frazzle and stress out of getting ready for the holidays! Here’s a sample of a project you might expect.
Isn’t this so cute? The best part? Here are the instructions, complete with supply list and measurements!
- Stamp Sets – Signs of Santa (147690); Signs of Santa Bundle (149967)
- Card Stock – Poppy Parade (119793); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Black (132708); Garden Green (147809)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Blends – Dark Poppy Parade (146879); Ivory (144606); Dark Daffodil Delight (144585); Light Smoky Slate (145054); Light Crumb Cake (144582); Cable Knit (143537); Clear Wink of Stella (141897), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Big Shot (143263)
- Poppy Parade – 4 ¼” x 11”; score at 2 ¾” x 5 ½”
- Whisper White – 2 ½” x 4”, 4” x 5 ¼”, scrap
- With the 11” edge across the top and 2 ¾” score line to the left, fold first section back. Then fold on the 5 ½” score line in the opposite direction creating a “Z” fold card.
- Using the 2 ¾” x 4” piece of Whisper White card stock and the Cable Knit Embossing Folder, emboss for front panel of card. Adhere.
- Stamp both the compass and sign images in Memento Black ink onto the scrap of Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp the words “North Pole” onto sign image in Memento Black ink.
- Color sign with Stampin’ Blends.
- Cut out compass and sign using the Santa’s Signpost Framelits. Adhere both to the front of card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Santa image and both sentiments onto the 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Whisper White card stock as shown in Memento Black ink.
- Color Santa image using Stampin’ Blends and adhere panel to the inside of card.
If you currently receive my weekly emails, there’s nothing for you to do. Starting on October 3, for 12 weeks, you’ll receive the free tutorials as my gift! If you aren’t a subscriber, just click HERE. You’ll receive a free tutorial just for joining AND we won’t spam you, ever! Our goal is always to deliver awesome content like free videos, project tutorials, tips, techniques, and, from time to time, special offers to help you be the most fabulous papercrafter ever! 🙂