Just a couple more weeks of our Sale-A-Bration special, so I'm going to post a card each day, with supplies and instructions. If you aren't on SAB overload already, you can take these ideas and create the project as is or change them up to suit your style. I created some of the projects with ideas I've gotten from others…CASEing is part of the fun of crafting…even our founder, Shelli has talked about it from stage more than once! I'll do my best to give credit; sometimes sleep deprivation kicks in so I'll apologize up front if I leave out anyone!
Some cards are my originals; it wouldn't be fun to case everything, right??!
If you haven't gotten all the Sale-A-Bration freebies yet, there is still time; you can see them all at my online store. Or, you can also re-create the projects with stamp sets and accessories that you already have. Either way, have fun!
This project was created by Aly as part of her Sale-A-Bration Extravaganza…I absolutely LOVE Pool Party so I didn't change a thing on this one!
Whisper White Cardstock (100730) – 5 – 1/2” x 8 -1/2”
Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (133521) – 4” x 3”
Basic Black Cardstock (121045) – 4” x ½”
Scrap Pieces (all sizes are minimum size necessary):
Pool Party Cardstock (122924) – 3” x 2-½”
Basic Black Cardstock (121045) – 1” x 1”
1 Pearl Basic Jewel (119247)
1 Small Basic Metal Button (133319)
8” Whisper White Baker’s Twine (124262)
Other Supplies Needed:
You’re Lovely Stamp Set: (wood-133575, clear-133578)
Jet Black StazOn Pad: 101406
Deco Label Framelits: 130102
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack:118309
1. Fold the Whisper White Cardstock in half and crease well with a Bone Folder.
2. Adhere the Sweet Sorbet DSP to the card with SNAIL Adhesive.
3. Adhere the Basic Black Cardstock strip to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430).
4. Tie a piece of Whisper White Baker’s Twine through the button into a bow – attach to the card with Mini Glue Dots (103683).
5. Stamp the “I think you’re lovely” sentiment in Jet Black StazOn Ink on the Pool Party Cardstock – run through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439) with the Decorative Label Framelit and attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Punch out a flower with the Itty Bitty Punch Pack and Basic Black Cardstock – attach to the card with a Mini Glue Dot.
7. Attach a pearl to the center of the flower.
I'll see you tomorrow. If you don't follow me on Facebook, I have other projects and fun stuff posted there; facebook.com/stampmaven….so pop on over and like my page!