A pink “Thoughtful Branches hydrangea” to share today; can you tell I am digging this limited edition bundle?!
Stampin' Up! makes things so easy by pairing a versatile stamp set with framelits or thinlits dies…the dies do most of the work! You can either stamp the coordinating image and cut out OR use a coordinating Designer Series Paper; a win win in my book!
Remember the Thoughtful Branches Bundle is only available in August. If you've accumulated any Bonus Days coupons, use them on this bundle to save even more! (bundles save you 10% right off the top!)
Instructions and supplies are below-click on any picture to order right now.
- Stamp Sets: Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Bundle (144328)
- Paper: Sweet Sugarplum (141418), Basic Black (121045), Pear Pizzazz (131201), 2016-18 In Color Envelope Paper (141698)
- Ink: Versamark (102283)
- Other: Big Shot (143263), Precision Plate (139684), Big Shot Die Brush (140603), Heat Tool (129053), White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132), Subtles Enamel Shapes (141679),2016-18 InColor Enamel Shapes (141410), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Sweet Sugarplum cardstock – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic Black cardstock – 4” x 5-1/4”
- Pear Pizzazz Scrap
- Sugarplum Scrap from the 2016-18 In Color Envelope Paper
- Stamp the sentiment with Versamark ink on the bottom right of the Basic Black panel. Sprinkle on and tap off the excess Whisper White Embossing Powder, then use your Heat Gun to set it. Adhere the panel to the Sweet Sugarplum card base as shown.
- Run the flower and the stem through the Big Shot Machine with the aid of the Precision Plate using the scraps of paper Then, use the Die Brush to remove the pieces from the die.
- Adhere the stem and flower to the card as shown with tiny drops of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Select a few Enamel Shapes from the 2016-18 In Color and the Subtles Enamel Shapes packs and adhere them to your card as shown.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are enjoying these Thoughtful Branches Bundle samples. Click here if you missed yesterday's post and sample.