I love putting little notes on my holiday gift packages but sometimes I need more room than a regular tag provides. This cute little card using our Deck The Halls Stampin Up Fabric is great; I can get 8 out of one sheet of 12 x 12 card stock. The Peaceful Season Stamp Set used here is one of the free sets I received this past year at our annual Convention.
Believe Card (3" x 3")
- Northern Hearts Set
- Peaceful Season Set
- Jolly Jingles
- Stampin' Around Jumbo Wheel
- Crumb Cake Card Stock
- Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Cherry Cobbler Textured Card Stock
- Pear Pizzazz Textured Card Stock
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
- VersaMark Pad
- Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories & Tools
- Deck the Halls Designer Fabric
- Vintage Trinkets
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Decorative Label Punch
- Sewing machine and thread
- Crochet thread
- Stamp snowflake images in Cherry Cobbler ink on Cherry Cobbler card.
- Using zigzag stitch, sew Deck the Halls Designer Fabric to card.
- Punch out label from Pear Pizzazz Textured Card Stock using Decorative Label Punch. Adhere label to card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp dove in VersaMark ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock. Cut out, and adhere to label using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Color "Believe" portion of Jolly Jingles Stampin' Around Jumbo Wheel using Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker, and stamp on Crumb Cake Card Stock. Cut out, and adhere to card.
- Tie crochet thread through Vintage Trinket button, and adhere to card.
Free products are only one of the great benefits I get as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. This is the perfect time of the year to start your own business. To find out more, CLICK HERE.
Call me or email anytime with any questions…