Happy Monday Stampers! Did you all have fun this weekend? I hope so! We all need some time to just relax, kick off our shoes, and have FUN! I spent time with two different groups stamping and creating. My batteries are totally recharged. My project share for you today is A Mother's Flair Perfect for Mother's Day! Yes, I know Mother's Day is two months away. But, I know how we all procrastinate; let's get started on our cards early. This card is perfect for any special lady in your life!
This card uses Petal Passion Designer Series Paper from our Occasions Catalog. This black and white patterned paper is awesome because you can use it as is, right out of the package. Or, add a bit of color as in today's project!
We have lots of DSP from which to choose.Watch this short video on the packs of DSP available in Stampin' Up!'s 2018 Occasions Catalog Designer Series Paper. Our DSP is so versatile and a great value. You get 12 double-sided sheets in each package and the colors are always on trend!
You can use our DSP for card fronts as in today's project, or just use a small piece to accent your projects as shown in these samples:
- Stamp Sets – A Mother’s Flair (145902-w, 145905-c)
- Card Stock – Lemon Lime Twist (144245); Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730); Berry Burst (144243)
- Stamp Pads – Basic Black Archival Ink (140931)
- Misc. – Petal Passion Designer Series Paper (DSP) (145589); 2017 – 2019 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers (144033); Berry Burst Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (144191); 1½” Circle Punch (138299); 1¾” Circle Punch (119850); Big Shot (143263); Layering Oval Framelits (141706); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Basic Black Card Stock: 4¼” x 11”
- Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock: 4” x 5¼”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 4” x 5¼”; 4¼” x 5½” scrap
- Berry Burst Card Stock: 4¼” x 5½” scrap
- Petal Passion DSP: 3¾” x 5”
- Berry Burst Ribbon: 8” – 10”
- Color Petal Passion DSP with Lemon Lime Twist Marker.
- Adhere Petal Passion DSP to Lemon Lime Twist card stock.
- Add a line of adhesive on the left side of the DSP; fold the ribbon along the adhesive line and adhere the ends on the back.
- Adhere to the card base.
- Stamp the shoe and sentiment with Basic Black on Whisper White card stock.
- Color the flower with Berry Burst Marker.
- Punch the sentiment with 1½” Circle Punch; die cut the shoe with the Layering Oval Framelits.
- Using Berry Burst card stock, die cut scallop oval and punch 1¾” Circle.
- Adhere layers together.
- Adhere stamped assemblies to card with dimensionals.
- Add Whisper White piece to the inside of the card.