Why not make them this cute little box? Your best friend, your child’s favorite teacher, a co-worker would be thrilled to receive one of these! Give me a shout if you need any extra help!
- 2 Sweet Simply Scrappin’
Accessories & Tools
- Kiwi Kiss 5/8″ striped grosgrain ribbon
- Button Latte
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Sticky Strip
- Scallop Edge punch
- 1-3/4″ Circle punch
- Crochet thread
- Cut box from Pale Plum textured card stock using pattern. (click to go to download page and then use your browser back button to return here).
- Scallop top edge of box using Scallop Edge punch, and assemble box.
- Wrap wide Basic Gray self-adhesive strip around box.
- Tie Kiwi Kiss 5/8″ striped grosgrain ribbon around box.
- Punch circle from Elegant Eggplant textured card stock using 1-3/4″
Circle punch. Adhere thinking of you self-adhesive circle to center of
card stock circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to box.
- Create flowers by layering self-adhesive die cut pieces, popping up the flower centers using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thread crochet thread through holes of Whisper White button, and adhere button to center of one flower.
- Adhere flowers to wire stems, using Sticky Strip to secure flowers
to wire. Do not peel second piece of backing from Sticky Strip. Tuck
flowers inside box.