I'm so happy the beautiful Birthday Blossoms stamp set is carrying over into the 2016-2017 annual catalog. I love every image in this set!
Supply list and step by step instructions are shown below. Even though this great set will be in the new annual catalog, don't forget that many of your favorite stamp sets and accessories won't be around after May 31…order retiring items you can't live without now!
- Stamp Sets: Birthday Blossoms (139167 wood) (139471 clear), Gorgeous Grunge (130514 wood) (130517 clear)
- Inks: Crumb Cake (126975), Blushing Bride (131172), Always Artichoke (126972), Versamark (102283)
- Paper: Mint Macaron (138337), Elegant Eggplant (105126), Blushing Bride (131198)
- Other: 2” Circle Punch (133782), Pansy Punch (130698), Wink of Stella brush – clear (141897), White Embossing Powder (109132), Heat tool (129053), Gold Glitz (133755), In Color 2015-2017 Markers (138333), Subtles Markers (131263), Gold Ribbon (134583), Dimensionals (104430)
Mint Macaron card base: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
Elegant Eggplant cardstock: 4 ¼” x 2 ¾”
Blushing Bride cardstock: 4 ¼” x 2 ¾”
Whisper White cardstock: 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Stamp (2) flowers in Blushing Bride ink on the matching cardstock. Color the “shadows” in Pink Pirouette marker. Color in with Wink of Stella. Punch flowers with Pansy Punch. Add Gold Glitz to the center of flowers and set aside to dry.
- Push the 2” circle punch on the Elegant Eggplant, lining up the sides of the cardstock in the punch; punch.
- Stamp “Have a beautiful birthday” in Versamark on the bottom and sprinkle with white embossing powder. Heat set. Add Wink of Stella to the “have a beautiful”.
- Tie the Gold ribbon under the circle in a square knot and cut close.
- Stamp the leaves in Always Artichoke ink on the White cardstock. Color in the “shadows” in Pear Pizzazz marker and the color the entire leaves in Mint Macaron. With Crumb Cake ink stamp a few speckles over the white space. Color leaves with Wink of Stella. Adhere this behind the circle.
- With Crumb Cake ink stamp a few speckles in the upper left and lower right corner of the card base.
- Place Dimensionals behind the focal image and adhere to the center of card.
- Add the flowers with Dimensionals.
I hope you enjoyed this beautiful Birthday Blossom sample today!