Hey Beautiful! Let's start this week out right with not one, not two, but three samples using the Beautiful You stamp set. One of the great things about the Beautiful You stamp set is how the images can work in many types of cards with totally different colors and even embellishments!
The first two cards are a little more “elegant” in design and the last one is totally whimsical! Which is your favorite?
Beautiful You will be available on January 4th when the Occasions Catalog goes LIVE. It will be such an exciting day as we also start a HUGE promotion with Sale-a-Bration at the same time. I’ve heard from customers that the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs are showing up in mailboxes all across the country; hope yours has, too…woo hoo!! My complimentary demo copies have arrived and my favorite pages (AKA all of them!) have been marked.
All directions, supplies and measurements are below for all three cards…enjoy! I'm hoping to post more projects this week but Christmas and grandcherubs have me pretty busy! 🙂
- Stamp Sets: Beautiful You , So in Love 
- Ink: Basic Gray Archival , Sweet Sugarplum 
- Card Stock/ DSP: Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ , Basic Gray 8-1/2″ X 11″  , Sweet Sugarplum 8-1/2″ X 11”  , Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper 
- Accessories: Pearl Basic Jewels Embellishments 
- Basic Grey – 4 ¼” x 11”, 4 ¼” x 2 ¾ “
- Whisper White – 2 ½ x 4”
- Sweet Sugarplum: 4 x 5 ¼ “
- DSP: ½ ” x 2 ½ “, scrap for dress and hat
- Create your card base by scoring a 4 ¼ x 11” piece of cardstock at 5 ½ ”
- Stamp flower in Sweet sugarplum ink randomly on 4 x 5 ¼” piece of sweet sugarplum cardstock. Adhere stamped piece to card front.
- Stamp lady image with Basic grey on whisper white piece and on scrap of DSP. Cut the dress and hat from the dsp piece, adhere to the white cardstock. Stamp sentiment under the lady image in sweet sugarplum. Adhere ½” of dsp to the bottom of white piece. Adhere white piece to the basic grey. Wrap ribbon around.
- Attach stamped piece to the card from with dimensionals.
- Add small pearls to accent the dress and hat. You can also add Wink of Stella.
- Stamp Sets: *Beautiful You clear (143637); *Beautiful You wood (143004)
- Card Stock : Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730); Real Red (102482)
- Stamp Pads:– Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Smokey Slate (131179)
- Real Red (126949)
- Misc: Hello You Thinlits (137363); Pearl Basic Jewels (119247); Stamp-a-ma-jig, optional (101049); Multipurpose Glue (110755)
- *Items are from the 2017 Occasions Catalog
- Card Stock 1: 8 ½” x 5 ½” (card base)
- Card Stock 2: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Card Stock 3: scraps (thinlit)
- Score 8 ½” x 5 ½” piece of Basic Black cardstock at 4 ¼” and fold in half to create card base. Set aside.
- Randomly (in a pattern) stamp the lady with Tuxedo Black ink onto Whisper White card stock, with optional use of the stamp-a-ma-jig.
- Stamp all but one lady’s dress with Smokey Slate ink. Stamp the focal lady’s dress with Real Red ink.
- Stamp the sentiment with Real Red ink.
- Cut the Real Red scrap of card stock with the YOU thinlit from the Hello You Thinlit set and affix to card as shown using tiny dots of multipurpose glue.
- Adhere three of the tiniest Pearl Basic Jewels to the lady in red to form necklace.
- Stamp Sets: Beautiful You (143004 w, 143637 c)
- Card Stock: Old Olive (100702); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads: Black Archival Stampin’ Pad (140931)
- Misc: Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper (142778); Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper (135315); Bermuda Bay & Calypso Coral Stampin’ Write Marker Pack (142803); Layering Circles Framelits (141705); Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372); Multi-purpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Old Olive: 5 ½” x 8 ½”; fold and score at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White: 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper: 2” x 5 ½”; scrap for circle
- Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper: 1 ¾” x 5 ½”; scrap for dress (flower design)
- Layer the strip of Designer Paper onto the strip of Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper using Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue; adhere strip to base card.
- Using the Black Archival ink pad, stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White mat, leaving room for the girl. Cut out using the Circle Framelit.
- Using the same ink pad, stamp the dancing girl image once on the mat of Whisper White cardstock and again on the scrap of floral Succulent Garden paper.
- Cut out the girl from the Whisper White cardstock using the Circle Framelits. Using 1 size larger, cut out a circle from the scrap of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper using the Stitched Shapes Framelits. Adhere the white & glimmer paper circles together using the Multi-purpose Liquid Glue.
So remember…beautiful YOU…enjoy the holiday season and let your sparkle shine!!