BIG Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack SALE! Save up to 60%! This really is BIG! The Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack was JUST updated with bunches of additional products. Fabulous die sets, punches, holiday accessories, pretty paper, ribbon and more. Discounts to 60% off. Don’t delay. These discounted products sell quickly and are ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Here are just a few of the new items:
Click HERE to see all available items.
It’s not too late to add the early release Carols of Christmas Bundle to your order and save 10%.
If you haven’t seen the great projects you can make with this fabulous stamp set and Thinlits Dies, watch below.
Here’s a new sample I haven’t shared before:
My project supply list follows. Click product pictures to shop on-line!
- Stamp Sets – Carols of Christmas (144804 c, 144801 w), Bundle –save 10% (146037 c 146036 w), Santa’s Sleigh (142057)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730) Night of Navy (100867); Silver Glimmer (135314)
- Stamp Pads – Night of Navy (126970)
- Misc. – Card Front Builder Framelits (144674), Big Shot (143263); Softly Falling Embossing Folder ( 139672) dimensionals ( 104430); Paper Snips (103579)
- Whisper White: 5 ½” x 8 ½ ”, scored at 4 1/4”; 3” x 4 ¼”, ½” x 3
- Night of Navy: 3 1/8” x 4 3/8” , small scrap for deer
- Silver Glimmer: 2 ½” x 2
- Fold Whisper White cardstock in half to create card.
- Emboss the White panel with the Big Shot and the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- Use the single tree framelit and the deer framelit with the Big Shot and cut out.
- Stamp “Merry Christmas Wishes” onto the small piece of Whisper White and use Paper Snips to flag both ends.
- To assemble the card – layer the embossed White panel onto the Night of Navy panel. Attach to card front with dimensionals.
- Use dimensionals to attach the Tree and the deer.
- Attach the greeting banner with dimensionals.