Happy Friday stampers! Today I wanted to share a simple birthday card with a fun way to add your Baker's Twine to the card front. Wouldn't YOU love to receive this card?
Just click on the pictures below to order your supplies; measurements and instructions follow. Don't forget, for each $50 you spend in July, you'll get a $5 coupon to spend in August…woo hoo! Get all the details here.
- Stamp Sets – Birthday Blossoms (139167-wm; 139471-cm)
- Cardstock – Sweet Sugarplum (141418); Basic Black (121045); Blushing Bride (131198); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Basic Black Archival (140931)
- Misc. – Playful Palette Designer Series Paper (DSP) Stack (141659); Black Solid Baker's Twine (141682); Clear Wink of Stella (141897); Rhinestones (119246); Petite Petals Punch (133322); Confetti Embossing Folder (140592); Big Shot (143263); Paper-Piercing Tool (126189); Dimensionals (104430)
Sweet Sugarplum: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”; 3” x 3-1/2”, scrap for flower
Whisper White: 4” x 5-1/4”; 2-3/4” x 3-1/4”
Basic Black: 3-1/4” x 3-3/4”
Blushing Bride: scrap for flower
Black Twine: (2) 4” each
- Emboss white cardstock using Confetti embossing folder & Big Shot.
- Using black ink, stamp sentiment in middle of small white cardstock.
- Apply washi tape across top & bottom of stamped white cardstock. Layer onto Sweet Sugarplum & black cardstock mats.
- Pierce hole on both sides of stamped assembly. Place 4” black twine thru each hole.
- Attach assembly to embossed white cardstock using dimensionals.
- Spread black twine & attach to back of embossed white cardstock using scotch tape. Attach entire assembly to card front.
- Punch 2 small flowers from scrap Sweet Sugarplum & Blushing Bride cardstocks. Brush Wink of Stella over flowers for glimmer effect.
- Attach flowers to card front using mini glue dots.
Oh…before I forget, if you haven't heard, there is an exclusive bundle coming in August that will only be offered during that month; you can use the coupons you earn in July to purchase the bundle, or the stamp set and framelits separately. Here are a few samples; definitely put it on your wish list! I pre-ordered mine today so I can make more samples to share with all of you! 🙂