I think I am definitely going to have to do a video of this card for my Easy…Peasy…Done! YouTube video series. If you haven’t discovered my tutorials, click here to watch an easy birthday card tutorial. Be sure to subscribe to my channel after you watch so you don’t miss any of my tips and tricks as I record new videos!
I think just about anyone would love getting this card; don’t you agree? Make a bunch and have on hand, ready to send out to friends and family members to celebrate their special day.
This adorable bear stamp set has matching framelits; why “fussy cut” when you don’t have to!! 🙂
One note: the blue lines behind the bear are stamped; you could easily substitute in a piece of washi tape.
Just click on any picture to order; instructions below.
- Stamp Sets: Bear Hugs, Celebrate Today, Build a Birthday, Confetti Celebration
- Ink: Emerald Envy #141396, Sweet Sugar Plum #141395, Peekaboo Peach #141398, Soft Suede #126978, Dapper Denim #141394
- Paper: Whisper White #100730, Crumb Cake #120953
- Misc: Blender Pens #102845, Bear Hugs Framelits #140275, Balloon Framelits #141488, Big Shot #143263, Stampin Dimensionals #104430, Magnetic Platform #130658
- Whisper White Card Base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (fold in half)
- Scrap: Whisper White & Crumb Cake
- Stamp balloon 2 step images, and bow ties on scrap white.
- Cut out images with the Balloon Framelits on the Big Shot die cut machine. Use Magnetic Platform.
- Stamp Bear Image on Crumb Cake card stock and cut out with Bear Hugs framelits on the Big Shot.
- Stamp Happy Birthday and color with the Blender Pens and Peak-a-boo Peach ink pad (squeeze the ink pad when closed to pool the ink in the lid for coloring).
- Stamp the line image at the bottom of the card base.
- Attach bear and balloons with Stampin Dimensionals.