I just love how Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper provides birthday card inspiration in every pack! No matter what your color them is, you're sure to find so many options with our paper offerings.
This card uses the “It's My Party” Paper Stack. There is even a cardstock paper pack to match and, no matter which cardstock you use, the DSP works beautifully! It also uses the Balloon Bouquet Punch featured in yesterday's post.
- Stamp Sets: Balloon Celebration (140675) Available as a bundle with coordinating Balloon Bouquet Punch (140609), Party Pants (141324 wood mount) or (141327) clear mount) for inside greeting
- Paper: Basic Black (121045), It’s My Party Cardstock Pack (140553), Whisper White (100730), It’s My Party Paper Stack (140552)
- Ink: VersaMark (102283), Basic Black Archival Pad (140931) for inside greeting
- Other: Balloon Bouquet Punch (140609), Confetti Embossing Folder (140592), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Baker’s Twine Whisper White (124262), SNAIL adhesive (104332), Dimensionals (104430), Clear Block “D” (118485)
- It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack 3” x 3”
- Basic Black 4 ¼” x 9 ½” score at 5 ½”
- It’s My Party Cardstock Pack 3 1/8” x 3 1/8”, 1” x 4”, scrap for balloons (Crushed Curry used it the sample pictured above)
- Whisper White 4” x 4” for inside greeting
- Whisper White Baker’s Twine, 16”
- Punch out two large balloons and one small balloon.
- Stamp the balloon texture image on one large and one small with VersaMark ink.
- Stamp the inside greeting on the other large balloon.
- Place the 1” x 4” piece of cardstock at bottom or the top of the Confetti Embossing folder so that you avoid the oval part in the center.
- Lay a piece of Baker’s Twine on the back of the balloon near the bottom of the balloon. Secure with a dimensional near the very bottom of the balloon so that the string does not swing out of the side of the balloon.
- Assemble card as shown in the photo.
- Give this birthday wish to someone special!