I love this card because it uses the “splash of color” idea that I showed you in our Day 1 birthday card inspiration post.
Of course you can vary the year on the card…Stampin' Up!'s Number of Years Stamp Set and coordinating framelit is just the perfect combo to make personalization so easy. It's available in a photopolymer bundle at a savings of 15%…woo hoo to that!
- Stamp Set: Number of Years Bundle #140811 (stamp set & framelits)
- Inks: Melon Mambo #126948, VersMark #102283
- Paper: Whisper White #100730, Basic Gray #121044, Smoky Slate #131202
- DSP: Neutrals Color Collection (Basic Gray) #138435
- Softly Falling Embossing Folder #139672, Basic Black Baker’s Twine #134576
- 2 ½” Circle Punch #120906, White Embossing Powder #109132
- Whisper White Card Base: 8 ½ X 5 ½ & scraps
- Smoky Slate: 3 ¾ X 5 & 1 X 5
- DSP: 3 ½ X 4 ¾
- Basic Gray Circle: 2 ½”
- Stamp “21” (or numbers of choice) in Melon Mambo on White & cut out with framelits
- Emboss 2 ½” circle with Softly Falling Embossing Folder
- Emboss “words” on Smoky Slate strip using Versamark & White Embossing Powder
- Assemble as shown, using dimensionals under numbers
If you missed yesterday's birthday card inspiration, find it here.