We've reached the end of our birthday card inspiration week. Have you enjoyed all the cards? I hope so! If you have a particular theme you'd like me to feature in future posts, just give me a shout! If you've missed any of the posts, click here to start at Day 1.
While I've loved all the cards I've posted this week, I've saved the best (in my humble opinion) for last! Mint Macaron is one of my most favorite 2015-2017 In Colors so I use it whenever I can.
- Stamp Sets – Grateful Bunch (#140691) or Grateful Bunch Bundle (#140801); Endless Birthday Wishes (#137553)
- Cardstock – Mint Macaron (#138337); Basic Black (#121045); Whisper White (#100730); It's My Party DSP Stack (#140552)
- Stamp Pads – Cucumber Crush (#138324); Melon Mambo (#126948); 2015-2017 In Color Markers (#138333)…use Mint Macaron
- Misc. – Project Life Corner Punch (#135346); Blossom Bunch Punch (#140612); Gold Wink of Stella (#141898); Blender Pens (#102845); Dimensionals (#104430); Simply Scored Board (#122334) or Stampin' Trimmer (#126889)
- Mint Macaron – 4-1/4” x 8-1/2”
- Basic Black – 3-5/8” x 4-5/8”; 1/4” x 4-1/4”
- Whisper White – 3-1/2” x 4-1/2”; (2) 3-1/2” x 4” (use one for stamping)
- It's My Party DSP – 1” x 4-1/4”
- Score Mint Macaron cardstock at 5-1/2”; fold on score line.
- Attach 1” printed paper strip along bottom of Mint Macaron cardstock.
- Attach black strip above printed paper strip.
- Attach 3-1/2” x 4” white cardstock above black strip (inside of card).
- Round all corners of Mint Macaron cardstock using Corner Punch.
- Stamp sentiment on lower portion of 3-1/2” x 4-1/2” white cardstock using Melon Mambo ink.
- Stamp leaves using Cucumber Crush ink. Color leaves using Mint Macaron marker.
- Layer stamped white cardstock onto black cardstock. Attach to top flap of card front.
- Using Melon Mambo ink, stamp flowers on white cardstock. Use blender pen to color in flowers (squeeze lid into ink pad creating a palette in lid). Punch out; attach to card front using dimensionals. Color center with Gold Wink of Stella Brush.