Today in my newsletter I featured another project using the Stampin' Up!® Sweet as a Peach Stamp Set. If you didn't get an email with that project, I invite you to join my newsletter community. You'll get lots of exclusive projects, tips and techniques and you'll get a free gift just for signing up. Simply add your name and email in the purple box to the right. Thanks for joining! Now, on to today's birthday card using the Sweet as a Peach Stamp Set.
I've included all the supplies, measurements and instructions below. To order any supplies you might need, simply click on a picture below the instructions..
- Stamp Set – Biggest Wish (155052); Sweet as a Peach (155050)*
- Card Stock – Basic White (159276); Pale Papaya (155668); Old Olive (100702)
- Stamp Pads – Calypso Coral (147101); Old Olive (147090)
- *Bundle – Sweet as a Peach Bundle (155823)
- Misc. – You’re a Peach Designer Series Paper (155686); Peach Dies (155829)*; Baker’s Twine Essential Pack (155475); Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss (150673); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Basic White: 4¼” x 5½”, 1¾” x 3½”, 2½” x 4”, 2½” x 3”
- Pale Papaya: 4” x 5¼”, 2¾” x 7½” (score at 4¼”); scrap for die cutting
- Designer Series Paper (DSP): 3¾” x 7” (score at 5”)
- Old Olive: scrap for die cutting
- Basic White Twine: about 12”
- Adhere Pale Papaya to Basic White.
- Fold DSP on score line and adhere DSP to Pale Papaya.
- Adhere Basic White to inside DSP flap.
- Fold Pale Papaya on score line and adhere to DSP.
- Adhere Basic White to inside of Pale Papaya.
- Stamp Happy Birthday to the left-side of the Basic White piece. Adhere to front Pale Papaya flap.
- Stamp peach in Calypso Coral on Pale Papaya (stamp off once first).
- Stamp leaf in Old Olive on Old Olive.
- Die cut peach and leaf. Adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Double twine and tie a bow. Adhere to peach with a mini glue dot.
I hope you enjoyed today's Birthday Card Using Sweet as a Peach Stamp Set.