Yep, my Black Friday deals start on Monday…today!
Stampin' Up! started the tradition a couple of years ago of starting Black Friday, aka Online Extravaganza on the Monday of Thanksgiving week, instead of the Friday after. Isn't that the best??!!
Some of the specials are only available today, November 21 and a few are only available on Monday, November 28. All the others are available for the full week…woo hoo!
Click here to see all the deals. I've created a pdf with all of them so you can print it out and create your shopping list. You can go to my online store with list in hand and bada bing bada boom…done!
Here are a couple of my favorite projects using some of the sale items (the enamel shapes and Delicate Ornaments Thinlets Dies bundles are offered at a 35 and 20% discount!)…with the detailed instructions and measurements below you can easily create a beautiful Christmas card and save money!
- Stamp Sets – Santa’s Sleigh Photopolymer Bundle (143499)
- Card Stock – Gold Glimmer (133719), Gold Foil (132622), Whisper White (100730), Garden Green (102584), Wild Wasabi (108641)
- Stamp Pads – Real Red (126949), Garden Green (126973)
- Misc. Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683), Snail (104332), Gold Dazzling Details (133755), Big Shot (143263), Softly Falling Embossing Folder (139672), Paper Snips (103579), Gold Metallic Thread (138401), Gold 1/8” Ribbon (134583), Brights Enamel Shapes (141680)
- Card Stock 1: Wild Wasabi 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” Cut Vertically
- Card Stock 2: Garden Green 5” x 3 3/4”
- Card Stock 3: Gold Foil 4 7/8” x 3 5/8”
- Card Stock 4: Whisper White 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Emboss Whisper White layer using the Big Shot and the Softly Falling embossing folder. Adhere this layer using snail to the Gold Foil layer, then adhere to the Garden Green Layer. Adhere all three of these layers to the Wild Wasabi card base using dimensionals.
- Stamp Tree using garden green ink and then cut out using the Santa’s Sleight Thinlits and the Big Shot. You’ll also want to cut out the star and two small bows using the Gold glimmer paper. Adhere the star to the tree using a glue dot. Adhere tree to card front using dimensionals.
- Adhere the Red Enamel Shapes to the tree as desired.
- Using the Gold Dazzling Details, “drop” dots onto the tree as desired.
- Stamp the presents using Garden Green and Real Red Ink. Wrap Gold Thread several times around the square parcel in a cross fashion. Adhere thread using a glue dot. Adhere present using a dimensional. Adhere a Gold Glimmer Bow using a Glue Dot.
- On the last present, criss cross the Gold 1/8” ribbon on the present and then adhere Gold Glimmer Bow using a Glue Dot. Adhere to Card using Snail.
- Tie a very small bow using the Gold 1/8” ribbon and adhere using a Glue Dot on the rectangle sized present. Adhere this present using a dimensional.
- Stamp Sets: Shake & Celebrate (142059)
- Inks: Black Staz-On (101406)
- Paper: Basic Black CS (121045), Garden Green CS (102584), Real Red CS (102482), Silver Foil (132178), Vellum CS (101856)
- Other: Christmas Greetings Thinlits Dies (139659), Delicate Ornaments Thinlits Dies (139667), Flourish Thinlits Dies (141478), Handheld Stapler (139083), Candy Cane Lane Bakers Twine (141983), Fine Tip Glue Pen (138309), Glue Dots (103683), Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
- Garden Green card stock- card base- 4 ¼” x 11, score at 5 ½”
- Garden Green card stock layer- 5 ¼” x 4”
- Garden Green card stock- 6 ¼” x 4 ½” (approx. for die cuts)
- Real Red card stock- 3 ¼” x 1 ½” (approx. for die cuts)
- Basic Black card stock: 3 ½” x 1 ½” (approx. for die cuts)
- Silver Foil- 3 ½” x 3 ½”
- Vellum card stock- 4” x ¾”
- Fold your card base on the score line and adhere the Garden Green layer to the front.
- Die cut the floral piece and the solid ornament piece out of Garden Green card stock.
- Using the small stem with the berries from the flourish dies, die cut two in Real Red. Snip the berries off the stems and glue them to the larger flourish you cut out already. Then adhere the large flourish to the card front with the fine tip glue pen.
- Die cut the detailed ornament using the silver foil and attach it to the solid green ornament you cut out earlier. Use the fine tip glue pen to do this.
- Die cut MERRY using basic black card stock.
- Cut a banner on one end of your vellum strip and stamp the “Christmas” sentiment with Staz-On ink.
- Attach MERRY to the vellum with the fine tip glue. Then staple the vellum banner to the ornament. Put dimensionals on the back of the ornament and attach to the card.
- Tie a little bow with the red bakers twine and add it with a glue dot over the staple.
It's so easy to order…just click on a picture below:
NOTE: the enamel shapes bundle ordering # for the 24 hour special is 146002 and the Delicate Ornaments Bundle ordering # is 146004 (wood) and 146005 (clear mount). BE SURE to use those special numbers when ordering so you receive the special, 24 hour only discounted price!
If you'd like to see me post about something specific, please give me a shout and I'll be glad to do it! Happy Black Friday shopping…early!