Here are a couple of short videos to give you some tips on using these great, new markers:
Now that you’ve seen them in action, here’s all the scoop. Lots of good info, so be sure to read it all!
The following Stampin’ Up! Blendabilities Markers and accessories will be available for customer purchase tomorrow, July 1! Each marker set assortment contains three coordinating shades (light, medium, dark).
- Coastal Cabana Assortment (131000)
- Cherry Cobbler Assortment (130995)
- Daffodil Delight Assortment (130998)
- Old Olive Assortment (130999)
- Pumpkin Pie Assortment (130997)
- Rich Razzleberry Assortment (131003)
Also available tomorrow:
- Skin Tone Assortment (set of 6, 129370))
- Color Lifter (corrects coloring mistakes by lifting color from paper, 129369)
- Memento Pad Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (132708)
- Memento Pad Tuxedo Black Ink Refill (133456)
The six additional colors in the catalog (Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Wisteria Wonder) will be released for customer purchase on Aug. 1.
Want to get all 12 Blendabilites assortments TODAY? Purchase either the Stampin’ Up! $50 Starter Kit or $99 Starter Kit and include any of the Stampin’ Up! Blendabilities Markers and accessories listed above as part of your kit NOW! The link takes you to a previous post where you can get more details and then go right to the sign-up page.
With your demonstrator status (you join Stampin’ Up! and get all the awesome benefits when you purchase the kit), you will be able to pre-order the remaining Blendabilities colors (Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Wisteria Wonder) on July 1, one month before customers… AND SAVE by using your demonstrator discount! The $50 Starter Kit offer ends June 30.
I welcome all stampers; hobby, business, or in-between!