Here's an idea that I got at Founder's Circle for creating your own custom backgrounds. Unique every time!
For the example in the picture, you'll need:
- Tangerine Tango Classic Ink Reinker
- Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Reinker
- Riding Hood Red Classic Ink Reinker
- Naturals White Card Stock
- Kids' Bubbles
- A drinking straw
- A small kitchen prep bowl
- Pour a small amount of the bubble liquid into your bowl.
- Add a two or three drops from your re-inker(s) Experiment with the colors and number of drops to find an effect that you like.
- Take the straw and blow air into the liquid to make it bubble clear up to the top of the bowl.
- Take your card stock and place it on top of the bowl so that it is in contact with the bubbles. Drag the card stock across the top of the bowl transferring color onto the paper.
- Once it dries, you have a unique look!
- To get some different looks, think about using a Kraft Re-inker in the bubbles and a dark-colored card stock.
- Adding a little bit of Champagne Frost Shimmer Paint into the bubble/ink mixture can give you a very rich effect.
- Blow the air in slowly to create larger bubbles or blast away to make it frothier. The different bubble sizes will give you different looks.
Experiment and have fun!
I'd love to see what you do with this. Take a picture of your creations and email them to me. I'll try to share some of them on the blog.