Isn't this little rhino just the cutest?? Animal Outing is one of my favorite stamp sets in the new Annual Catalog and the Animal Expedition paper coordinates perfectly!
The Animal Expedition paper is part of the Buy 3 Get One FREE Designer Series Paper (DSP) promotion happening right now!
See more info about the sale HERE
Shop the sale HERE
It's amazing how just a little bit of DSP adds the perfect touch! With two sheets of every pattern you don't have to worry about “wasting” one of the sides!
Here are the instructions for today's card, including measurements.
- Stamp Sets – Animal Outing (CM 146600 or WM 146597)
- Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (140272); Whisper White (100730); Basic Gray (121044)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Ink (132708)
- Misc. – Animal Expedition (DSP) (146902); Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (145058); Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (144597); Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (144603); Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Dark (144577); Dimensionals (104430); 1 3/8” Scallop Circle Punch (146139); 1 ¼” Circle Punch (119861); Leaf Ribbon (146905)
- Thick Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” – scored at 4 ¼” – this is your card base
- Whisper White: 3 ¼” x 5 ½” and scrap for greeting
- Basic Gray: scrap for scallop circle
- DSP: 1” x 5 ½”
- Stamp the rhino using memento ink onto the lower right corner of the smaller white cardstock.
- Color in using Stampin’ Blends
- Add DSP strip down the left side of the card base
- Add the stamped and colored white panel to the card base, using dimensionals and lining it up with the left side of the card base.
- Stamp greeting using black ink onto the scrap of white cardstock and punch it out using the 1 ¼” circle punch.
- Add this to the gray scallop circle.
- Trim off three leaves from the leaf ribbon and add them to the back of the greeting using mini glue dots.
- Add greeting to the card front using dimensionals.
Be sure to give me a shout if I can assist in any way; I'll be glad to help!