Hey Stampers! SO glad you popped in today and I think you will be happy, too! What if I told you that you can make this card in TEN minutes or less…really! Sometimes don't you just want to make a card or two without getting out every product that you own and working for a couple of hours to make ONE card?! You know… easy…peasy…done! That's what I'm talking about!
This card was made with FOUR products; well, five if you count the bone folder! And the ten minutes part? Yeah, that includes getting out your supplies! 🙂
- Card Stock (CS) – Bermuda Bay (131197); Whisper White (100730)
- Misc. – Tea Room Memories & More Card Pack (147035); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
Here are the measurements and instructions:
- Bermuda Bay Card Stock: 4-1/4” x 11”, score in half at 5-1/2”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Crease the fold in the card base using a Bone Folder.
- Glue three 3” x 4” Tea Room cards onto the front of the card base.
- Glue the Whisper White CS onto the inside of the card base.
If you're not familiar with “Memories and More” by Stampin' Up!, this is our memory keeping (aka scrapbooking) line of products. The card packs in our line are so versatile, like the ones I used in today's sample. I keep several sets in my craft room! Of course, if you like, you can add bling and ribbon to jazz things up!
If you'd like to order any of today's supplies, just click on any picture below. That's it for today; see you next time!