Hey stampers! Today I have an easy, peasy birthday card using the Celebrations Duo Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and glimmer paper from the 6 x 6 Glimmer Paper Stack, a new Sale-A-Bration exclusive product.
SERIOUSLY guys you can whip out bunches of these in NO time and you'll have birthday cards ready to go anytime you need one!!
Instructions, measurements and supply item list follows below. Just click on a picture to go to my online ordering site. REMEMBER…for every $50 you spend, you can select a free Sale-A-Bration item. Here are the catalogs showing all the choices:
- Paper: Bermuda Bay (#11197) Whisper White (#100730) 6×6 Glimmer paper stack (#143831 – sab exclusive )
- Other: Star Blast Edgelit (#142763) Metallic Ribbon Combo (#143601 – sab exclusive) Celebrations Duo Textured Impressions Embossing folders (#142760)
Bermuda Bay Cardstock: 8.5 x 5.5
Whisper White Cardstock: 4” x 5.25” (x2)
6×6 Piece of Bermuda Bay Glimmer paper from stack
- Score and fold Bermuda bay cardstock in half
- Embossing Celebrate with folder on bottom half of whisper white 4” piece
- Die cut Star blast image from Bermuda bay glimmer paper – place edgelit along one edge of 6×6 piece to avoid having to cut edge and to maximize use of paper leaving you a big scrap for more projects
- Adhere die cut star blast piece above the word celebrate leaving room to add ribbon