Hello stampers and thanks for popping in to celebrate today! I wanted to give you a sneak peek to show you some of the new products in the Stampin' Up! 2016-2017 annual catalog.
side note: You can still order most of the products that will be retiring on May 31; a few have been discontinued because SU has run out of these products). If you live local to me North Dallas Area, I'm having my annual BOGO where I sell all of my retiring products. Would love to have you pop by and perhaps pick up an item that you missed out on ordering.
My supply of new catalogs has arrived (my UPS guy probably was happy the 100 degree weather hasn't hit here yet) and many of my customers have already come by to pick theirs up…have you gotten a copy yet? If you don't already have a demonstrator or are my customer and haven't yet received one, message me an we'll take care of that right away!
OK, so back to my “celebrate” card. It uses the yummy new Painter's Palette Designer Series Paper Stack, “Celebrate Today” stamp set and our new banner punch. The catalog goes live on June 1! This 6″ x 6″ paper stack has 4 each of twelve double-sided designs, featuring Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Emerald Envy (new), Peekaboo Peach (new), Sweet Sugarplum (new) and Very Vanilla. Step by step card instructions follow:
- Stamp Sets – Celebrate Today (137138)
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla (101650); Emerald Envy (141415); Flirty Flamingo (141416)
- Stamp Pads – Emerald Envy (141396)
- Misc. – Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack (DSP) (141657); Balloon Framelits (137362); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL adhesive (104332); Big Shot (113439)
- Very Vanilla: 4 1/4″ x 11” 2 3/8” x 5 1/2” 3 1/2” x 1 1/2”
- Emerald Envy: 2 5/8” x 5 1/2″
- Flirty Flamingo: 2 7/8” x 5 1/2″ 3 1/2” x 1 1/2″
- DSP: 6” x 6” (cut into 2 3/4″ strips)
- Score the Very Vanilla card base at 5 1/2” and fold.
- On 2 3/8” x 5 1/2″ Very Vanilla -stamp basket in Emerald Envy with basket bottom at approximately 4” from the top.
- Glue this onto Emerald Envy mat and then onto Flirty Flamingo mat. Glue triple mat centered onto card base.
- Stamp sentiment in Emerald Envy onto smallest Very Vanilla piece and trim into banner. Glue this onto Flirty Flamingo scrap and trim banner.
- Take 2 3/4″ strips of DSP and die cut 4 balloons. Fold balloons in half and glue together. Glue 3-D balloon on top of the basket.
- Die cut 2 flag banner strips using opposite side of the DSP and glue onto top of card.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach sentiment.
Hope you enjoyed this sneak peek as you helped me celebrate today!