Today I have a simple sunflower card to share with you.
I've included the instructions and supplies. If you need any of the supplies, simply click on a picture below.
Stamp Sets – Celebrate Sunflowers(152517)
Card Stock – Very Vanilla (101650); Bumblebee (153077); Cinnamon Cider (153078); Old Olive (100702)
Stamp Pads – Bumblebee (153116); Old Olive (147090); White Craft (147277)
Misc. – White Embossing Powder (109132); Heat Tool (129053); Subtle Embossing Folder (151775); Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Banner Triple Punch (138292); Linen Thread (104199); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine (149653) ; Post-it note
- Bumblebee: 11” x 4-1/4”
- Cinnamon Cider: 4-1/2” x 3-1/4”
- Very Vanilla: 4-1/4” x 3”
- Old Olive: 1” x 5-1/8”
- Linen thread: 8”
- Stamp large sunflower image in Bumblebee on the top edge of the vanilla card stock and on a post-it note. Cut out around the image on the post-it to use as a mask. Lay the mask over the stamped image and then stamp two leaves in Old Olive. Remove the mask so the leaves appear “behind” the sunflower.
- Adhere the stamped vanilla card stock to Cinnamon Cider card stock, then emboss with the Subtle embossing folder
- Stamp greeting on Old Olive with white craft ink and sprinkle white embossing powder over the stamped greeting. Shake off excess powder and heat to shiny with heat tool.
- Punch both ends with Banner Triple punch, then adhere to lower front of sunflower layer.
- Attach to front of Bumblebee card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie small bow from Linen thread and adhere to front of card with mini glue dot.