Hey stampers! We are making changes to the blog and have run into a couple of snags. Didn't get to post yesterday but enjoy today's Coffee Café Bundle ala Pool Party sample! One of my favorite color combos is brown and blue. Stampin' Up! has several of these tones from which to choose, but Pool Party and Early Espresso are still two of my favorites!
This is a simple card, but the coordinating Designer Series Paper and Ribbon certainly add the “pretty” factor!
Watch short video that shows you some fun tips and tricks for using this bundle!
Below I've included instructions, including cutting dimensions, for today's project. You can order any of the products used for this project by clicking a picture below.
- Stamp Sets: Coffee Cafe (143677)
- Inks: Early Espresso (126974), Crumb Cake (126975) & Pool, Party (126982) Classic Stampin’ Pads
- Paper: Crumb Cake (120953), Early Espresso (119686) & Whisper White (100730) Card stock; Coffee Break Designer Series Paper (144155)
- Accessories: 5/8” Burlap Ribbon (141487), Soft Sky 3/8” Classic Weave Ribbon (144160)
- Other: SNAIL Adhesive (104332) OR Fast Fuse Adhesive (129026), Big Shot (143263), Coffee Cups Framelits (143745), Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122234), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Crumb Cake: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored and folded at 4-1/4”
- Coffee Break DSP: 5-1/4” x 4” (make sure that you cut it so that the chevron pattern runs down the front of the card)
- Early Espresso: 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Whisper White: 2 x 5-1/4” x 4” (one for the inside of the card, and the second for stamping/die cutting)
- Burlap and Soft Sky Ribbons: 5” for each piece
- Using the Pool Party ink, stamp the wood grain cup image on Whisper White cardstock. Leaving space between the images, stamp the cup lid on the same piece of cardstock, using Crumb Cake ink. Stamp the frame image using Crumb Cake ink, and the sentiment inside of the stamped frame using Early Espresso ink.
- Using your Big Shot and the Coffee Cups Framelits, die cut the cup, lid and wrapper. Using the largest circle in the Stitched Shapes Framelits, die cut a circle from the Early Espresso card stock.
- Glue the wrapper to the cup, and the lid to the cup using SNAIL or Fast Fuse adhesive.
- Wrap the Soft Sky ribbon around the Coffee Break DSP, about 1” above the bottom of the paper, and glue on the back. Wrap the Burlap ribbon overtop, leaving about 2/3” of the Soft Sky showing on the bottom, adhering them on the back. *Note* Fast Fuse is a good adhesive for this so that you’re sure that they don’t come off.
- Using your Paper Trimmer, cut about 1/2” off of one side of the Early Espresso circle. Adhere the circle to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere the stamped coffee cup to the Early Espresso circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the coffee bean image 3 times in the bottom right corner of the other piece of Whisper White cardstock. Glue to the inside of the card.
For every $50 you spend July 1-31 (before tax and shipping) you'll get a $5 Bonus Days Coupon that you can use during August! Shop now.
Join the Stampin' Up! Family and my Girls, INK team In July and you'll get all the following freebies with your starter kit:
I would love for you to join my Girls, INK team HERE
Thanks for popping in to see the Coffee Café Bundle ala Pool Party. Happy stamping!