One of the things I miss most about living in Connecticut is the colorful seasons. We lived in a wooded area so the trees took on a different look with the changing of the season.
Stampin’ Up!’s “Colorful Seasons” stamp set is the perfect choice, no matter what the time of year or season. Today’s sample uses different shades of yellow and I hope reminds you of a recent trip to a sunny beach!
Notice the yellow gradations on the left side of this card. Using Stampin’ Up!’s new Color Theory Designer Series Paper, you can easily add different splashes of color to your projects with one slice of your paper trimmer! Each 6″ x 6″ double-sided sheet is acid and lignin free. Stampin’ Up! colors featured are Berry Burst, Crushed Curry, Dapper Denim, Old Olive, Whisper White. Mix and match for endless possibilities.
One of my favorite things about this stamp set is the font used for the greeting images:
Lest you think there would be a lot of “fussy cutting” for all these images, not to worry! There is a coordinating set of thinlits dies:
I’ve included the measurements and instructions below in case you want to create a stack of cards for yourself. When you need one you can just go to your stash instead of heading out to the store! 🙂
- Stamp Sets – Colorful Seasons (143726)
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake (120953); Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Basic Black (140931); Crumb Cake (126975); Crushed Curry (131173)
- Misc. – Color Theory Designer Series Paper (145348); Delicate White Doilies (141701)
- Crumb Cake: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Basic Black: 2 7/8” x 3 3/8”
- Whisper white: 2 ¾” x 3 ¼”
- Color Theory DSP: 5 ½” x 2”
- Stamp “thinking of you” on DSP and attach to left side of card front
- Stamp the frame of the chair in Crumb Cake
- Stamp the seat of the chair in Crushed Curry
- Stamp greeting in Basic Black
- Adhere stamped layer to Basic Black
- Adhere doily to back of Basic Black, and then attach unit to card front with Dimensionals
Need any supplies? just click on a picture below to order.
I’d love to see what you create using the Colorful Seasons stamp set! Email me a picture and, who knows; you just might be asked to be a guest blogger and share your project with all my readers. 🙂