Newsflash: Stampin' Up!'s Copper Foil sheets are now available to order! The home office had no idea how popular this product would be, so unfortunately, it went into a “non-orderable” situation for a few days. BUT…all is well and there is a big supply in the warehouse. That being said, if you need any for your fall and Christmas projects, I would go ahead and order now, just to be sure you get some! Click on a pic to order the paper or other copper products we offer.
Check out these projects that use the awesome Copper Foil sheets!
Aren't these projects gorgeous? They both use the copper foil sheets and instructions follow!
- Stamp Sets – Basket of Wishes (142200), Suite Seasons (142206, 142209)
- Card stock – Crumb Cake (120953), Watercolor Paper (122959), Very Vanilla (101650), Copper Foil (142020), Petals & Paisleys DSP (142017)
- Ink – Versamark (102283), Archival Basic Gray (140932), Pumpkin Pie (126945), Crushed Curry (131173, Pear Pizzazz (131180), Cajun Craze (126965), Crumb Cake (126975)
- Misc. – Aquapainter (103954), Copper embossing powder (141636), Embossing
- Crumb Cake: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″; 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Watercolor Paper: 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″
- DSP: 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside card)
- Very Vanilla: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Copper: 4″ x 5″
- Lightly emboss copper foil with Pretty Paisleys folder ~ run through Big Shot once. If you would like, trim around the oval using Snips. Adhere oval to base card.
- Stamp basket with Archival Ink on Watercolor Paper, color using Aquapainter & stamp pads. Add Clear Wink of Stella to vegetables. Add Gold Wink of Stella to basket. Adhere to copper oval.
- Stamp ‘Give Thanks' with Versamark on Very Vanilla, emboss with Copper embossing powder. Add small strip of DSP and adhere to inside of the base card.
- Stamp Sets – Paisleys & Posies (142196)
- Cardstock – Island Indigo ( 122923) Early Espresso (119686) Copper Foil (142020) Very Vanilla (101650) Mint Macaron (138337)
- Stamp Pads – Versamark (102283)
- Misc. – Pretty Pines thinlints (141851) Copper Embossing Powder (141636) Woodgrain TIEF (127821) Pearls (119247) Layering Ovals framelits (141706)
- Island Indigo – 11” x 5.5 “ Early espresso 4” x 5.25” Copper Foil 3.75” x 5”
- Very Vanilla sized for greeting Island Indigo/early espresso sized for oval of choice for layering Scraps espresso, island indigo, mint macaron, copper for die cut pieces
- Score and fold 11” x 5.5” piece of Island Indigo
- Attached 4” x 5.25 piece of Early Espresso
- Texturize copper foil with Woodgrain folder
- Adhere copper foil to Early Espresso piece (I prefer to use tear and tape for adhering foil)
- Emboss greeting with Copper Embossing Powder
- Die cut greeting with Layering Ovals
- Die cut Early Espresso piece with layer oval large enough for greeting to layer onto
- Die cut Island Indigo with scalloped oval from layering ovals
- Layer verse to Early Espresso oval then layer these to the Island Indigo oval
- Add greeting as seen in picture
- Die cut pine boughs, pine cones, bow from scraps of Copper, Mint, Island Indigo – adhere to card as see. (I prefer to adhere this fine die cut pieces with fine tip glue
- Add pearl to center
- Add 3.75” x 5” piece of Very Vanilla to inside of card
- Add sentiment of choice and or hand written message.
Hope I've inspired you to use these awesome Copper Foil sheets in your projects this month!