Have you tried the adhesive backed cork pieces from the Sale-A-Bration catalog? When I first saw these in the book I wasn't too excited; they seemed a little ho-hum. But, as often happens to me, when I started using them I began to like!
This card is versatile because the color combo lends itself to be used for a masculine occasion….we all seem to have a tougher time coming up with “non-girlie” cards! 🙂
Whisper White Cardstock (100730) – 5-½” x – ½”
Crumb Cake Cardstock (120953) – 4” x – ¼”
Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (133521)r – 4-½” x 2”
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock ( – 4-½” x 1-½”
Basic Grey Cardstock (121044)131201) – 4” x 2- ½”
Scrap Piece of Whisper White Cardstock – 3-½” x 2-½”
1 Sweet Sorbet Cork Printed Flower (133522)
10” Crisp Cantaloupe Sweet Sorbet Twine (133522 – in kit)
5” Chevron Natural Trim (132982)
Stamp Sets/Ink/Big Shot related
Simply Sketched Stamp Set (wood-129669)
You’re Lovely Stamp Set (clear-129672)
Pear Pizzazz Ink Pad (131180)
Basic Grey Ink Pad (109121)
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
Oval Collection Framelits (129381)
1. Fold the Whisper White Cardstock in half and crease with a Bone Folder.
2. Adhere the Crumb Cake Cardstock to the card with SNAIL Adhesive.
3. Adhere the Basic Grey Cardstock to the card with SNAIL Adhesive.
4. Adhere the Sweet Sorbet DSP to the card with SNAIL Adhesive.
5. Adhere the Pear Pizzazz Cardstock to the card with SNAIL Adhseive.
6. Stamp “Live Happy” on the Pear Pizzazz Cardstock with Basic Grey Ink.
7. Stamp the leaf/stem image in Pear Pizzazz Ink on the Whisper White Cardstock.
8. Run the stamped Whisper White Cardstock through the Big Shot with the Oval Framelit.
9. Fold the Chevron Natural Trim in half and tie together with the Crisp Cantaloupe Baker’s Twine.
10. Attach the Chevron Ribbon piece under the oval shape with a Mini Glue Dot.
11. Attach oval piece to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
12. Attach the printed flower cork to the oval.
Leave me a comment and tell me which card have you liked best so far!