Crafting Forever! Do something creative every day…great words by which to live, don’t you think? 🙂
This card (supplies, instructions and product links are listed at the end of this post) showcases all the latest Stampin’ Up! In Colors: Berry Burst, Powder Pink, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide. I just love the names of the colors in this collection. Have you picked a favorite yet?
My favorite (at least for today) is Fresh Fig and of course I had to own everything in that color!
If you have lots of the In Color products on your list, you’ll want to take advantage of Bonus Days coming in the month of July!
For every $50 you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), Stampin’ Up! will email you a $5 coupon to use in August!
Print and fill out this Wish List so you’ll be ready to shop!
Demonstrators get to take advantage of this promotion (and with our discount, that means I can buy more…woo hoo!). If you missed yesterday’s post, I gave you all the scoop for our Christmas in July promotion, geared towards new demonstrators. That means, if you decide to join Stampin’ Up! you can “double dip” and take advantage of BOTH promotions!
- Stamp Sets Crafting Forever (143955 Wood)(143958 Clear)
- Card Stock – Berry Burst (144243); Powder Pink (144246); Whisper White (100730); Lemon Lime Twist (144245)
- Stamp Pads – Crumb Cake (126975); Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Berry Burst (144083);Fresh Fig (144082);Lemon Lime Twist (144086);Powder Pink (144084); Tranquil Tide (144085)
- Misc. – Layering Circles Framelits (141705); Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (141468); Stampin’ Dimensionals; Aqua Painters (103945)
- Berry Burst (base) 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in half
- Whisper White: 4 ½” x 2 ½”; 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Powder Pink: 4 ¾” x 2 ¾”
- Lemon Lime Twist: 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Emboss the front of the Berry Burst card base with the Sparkle Folder and the Big Shot.
- Stamp five pegs in Basic Black ink on the Whisper White cardstock.
- Colour each peg with a different In Color using Aqua Painters – Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lim Twist and Tranquil Tide. Color the pegs with Crumb Cake and Aqua Painters.
- Mat the stamped piece on the Powder Pink and glue both to the front of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White small piece and cut out with the corresponding circle die.
- Add some swipes of Berry Burst, Powder Pink inks across the sentiment with the Aqua Painter.
- Cut a Lemon Lime Twist mat for the sentiment with a larger circle die. Glue the sentiment to this piece.
- Cut a 4” piece of Berry Burst ribbon, cut in from one end and pull a thread to crinkle the ribbon.
- Glue the ribbon to the back of the circles and pop up on the lower right side of the stamped Whisper White piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I hope today’s sample inspires you to do something creative every day and remember my motto…CRAFTING FOREVER! 🙂